Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Ad Networks for Advertisers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Ad Networks for Advertisers

Hi,

I know many providers and many experienced people are members here who knows much more than me.

So I would like to ask,

Which is the best ad network for advertisers?

The ad - Targeting to sell dedicated servers (which are not cheap and they are not low end), and mainly targets on conversions (sales), can be CPC or CPM or so.

If you have any experiences and success stories, Please care to share.

Thanks in advance for all the help :-)

Comments

• AdSense ._.

I can search for "cheap VPS" and all sorts of server ads start appearing wherever I go.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Adsense because it's easy for us to block.

Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • @raindog308 said:
    Adsense because it's easy for us to block.

Indeed :P

Though Adsense is easy to use and you can do pretty much everything with it.

• Don't you feel a little ashamed for obviously self-advertising while making it seem you are not? (misterhost and now this, both from "zoti media group") After your other account was banned? (buyads ? for hating on gays or something?)

I don't have much experience with ad networks, but adsense appears to be the one with the highest return for publishers and probably also for advertisers? (strict rules... google knows everything..)

• @4n0nx said:
    I don't have much experience with ad networks, but adsense appears to be the one with the highest return for publishers and probably also for advertisers? (strict rules... google knows everything..)

I have never was banned nor the sites belongs me. Am not sure whats wrong with you? Bad experience with zoti media? Me not. For me converting good and paying also good. Why are you here if I dare to ask lol?

• Actually i want to advertise and not monetize, so it's adwords i think not adsense.

Is adwords will give you a best ROI (or atleast better ROI) for your ads ?

Do you choose Search Network or Display Network or both of them.

Thanks

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@vlearnedu said:
    Actually i want to advertise and not monetize, so it's adwords i think not adsense.

Is adwords will give you a best ROI (or atleast better ROI) for your ads ?

Do you choose Search Network or Display Network or both of them.

Thanks

Search network is just advertising on google.com search results pages. Display network is on websites running adsense ads.

In general the search network has much better quality but is more expensive as well.

Thanked by 1GM2015