Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick mention about Ultravps.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quick mention about Ultravps.com

Not trying to plug or anything, just had a few troubles lately and their support always answered me within the day with satisfied results.

Speeds, I can't complain, more than what I need it for and Uptime 99% haven't noticed it down in over a year I had my VPSes with them.

Just a happy satisfied customer so far, and thought I would mention for support. In case any of you are interested. They've been good to me so far... Cheers!

Comments

• Whom? Never heard of them.

• no idea, I can ping for you or tracert if you provide me an ip in pm

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@AuroraZ said:
    Whom? Never heard of them.

They're a brand of Versaweb/Fiberhub.

• SpartanHost said: They're a brand of Versaweb/Fiberhub.

Those I know but Ultravps does not ring a bell at all. Could be my mind slipping happens every once in awhile.

• gianggiang Veteran
    edited December 2015

You are lucky that you got good support, mine ticket seems stay there forever, I even PMed Rob T on WHT to get attention, but you know, no one cares!

I see that my VPS sometimes unable to connect for few minutes, seems network problems.

• i never heard of them but i don't mind if OP is ok with them but who knows what he gains from a thread

@giang said:
    You are lucky that you got good support, mine ticket seems stay there forever, I even PMed Rob T on WHT to get attention, but you know, no one cares!

I see that my VPS sometimes unable to connect for few minutes, seems network problems.

@BobSaget said:
    fiberhub only has the vegas location, where do they get seattle ashburn and miami?

Versaweb advertises a Seattle location, I don't see Asburn or Miami advertised on UltraVPS's site: https://www.ultravps.com/about.php or available on the order page.

edited December 2015

@BobSaget said:
    it on the home page but its say soon coming

Ah, I missed that. I assume it'll just be a relatively small scale operation in those locations solely for the VPS brand.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2015

I would agree with the OP. I have been using them for almost two years. The Seattle location is very good. I would recommend them in Seattle without reservation. Las Vegas network is just ok. They have some killer deals at times, under various brand names. (Versaweb, Fiberhub, UltraVPS, VPEasy)