Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rockmyweb down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rockmyweb down?

2»

Comments

• @AuroraZ, I agree with you. uptimerobot did not send any info on downtime.

btw, neither their billing/client are nor our servers are up yet.

• The servers used on http://cloud3k.com/speedtest.php are all on Rockmyweb network and is working, but all my VPSs are off.

Waiting for the return and a very good explanation.

• @niceboy wonder if we have to re add sites since they let the domain expire. I am going to get a hold of their support.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2013

@AuroraZ said: @niceboy wonder if we have to re add sites since they let the domain expire. I am going to get a hold of their support.

I got reports of my 24khost box going down via uptime robot, so I don't think you'll need to re-add them.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited January 2013

@Nekki I can't even connect to them now. WTF is wrong with that god damned place. uptimerobot not rockymyweb I know they are still down.

Sorry people I have to apologize. I did not mean to derail this thread. Go on about rockymweb and forget uptimerobot here. Please accept my apologies.

• I have talked with Devon and things are being handeled.

• There email explains allot of it, about only one rack going down. My sites were down but my server up-time is still 68 days.

• I didn't even get an email. hmmmm, I understand shit happens but you should at least let clients know what is going on.

I appreciate @24host updating us but he is not my hoster. I understand things have to be rectified also but if some people have emails all people should have emails. Just saying........

• Well since he takes care of my servers and networking we were all in the same boat. Figured I would keep everybody updated as much as I could. Power outage on the main rack. The DC had a power outage and it took down the routers.

• @24khost I hear you man and I appreciate it.

I have nothing against either one you guys it's some may not see things as broadly as I do is all. As long as I hear something from someone who knows what they are talking about I don't mind really. Others may not be the same though.

• Thanks Devon is a busy man. So anything I can do to help in the way of the community I will.

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited January 2013

All my VPS are up again. Thank you Devon!