Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Poland starting from $1.3/month | Dedicated from $16/month | SlaskDatacenter.pl - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Poland starting from $1.3/month | Dedicated from $16/month | SlaskDatacenter.pl

Comments

• Traffic said: Do you know if they accept adult? DMCA?

sry im not support, you must ask them,
    i think in polish pirate sites will block

• nocomnocom Member
    edited December 2015

from tcpiputils
    http://www.tcpiputils.com/browse/as/59491
    Number of adult domains hosted 114
    erotycznykontakt.pl dojrzalekobiety.com.pl ero-czat.net.pl sexwokolicy-24.waw.pl

sex-anonse.net.pl sexwokolicy.waw.pl

tor
    http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=c89c1776516fab106b60a003f73e009d974f9d25

proxy
    http://dogdev.net/Proxy/PL/r/Silesian Voivodeship/Tarnowskie Gory

from https://radar.qrator.net/as59491
    Security Issues 8.56 DDoS Amplifiers 77

Websites that allow spoofing

http://www.ecatel.info
    https://www.slaskdatacenter.pl
    http://blazingfast.io Layer 7 only

• Infinity580 said: I requested a Refund, after i saw the DC. BW Throughtput seems not to be that worse but the Support can't event respond to a simple question within 24 Hours.

Where did you see the DC? The post from here was a joke. Dude... :-)))

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Anna_Parker said:
    Where did you see the DC? The post from here was a joke. Dude... :-)))

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Anyone else had their dedi delivered that were awaiting? Still waiting on mine.

• elgselgs Member
    edited December 2015

I already told them ETA or refund. I really cannot use their server for serious things, for two reasons:

1. They really don't give my tickets a sh*t;
    2. Their phone robot does not speak any English at all.
  • dont know why people keep talking bad about them for not speaking english. they never wanted to expose themselves out of poland maybe their clients target is from Poland itself, and that can be easily figured by their polish website.

• i also affraid to use nonpolish services
    when be some problem i can phone & talk, or widly explain in ticket where is my problem
    also when other problem i can get government help (uke, uokik, police)

• @creep said:
    dont know why people keep talking bad about them for not speaking english

Let me hazard a guess...

"Entitled humanoids who think the whole Earth revolves around them"

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • I ordered the AMD on 29th. I have patience and will wait till 15th of January for them. I think it's enough time for the holidays.

• Just got an IP, probably the're provisioning servers now

• When you get it tell us what kind of board and disks did you get ;) It would be probably all desktop hardware.

• The 50% promo is over ;)

• I ordered Monday 28th and just got an email asking what OS I would like installed. I can see from the control panel they are starting to configure the server. My host number is in the 600's so if they started there numbering from 100 they have around 500 servers running.

• zlotowinfozlotowinfo Member
    edited December 2015

@Spacedust said:
    The 50% promo is over ;)

good, no more yelling

• ollietrex said: My host number is in the 600's so if they started there numbering from 100 they have around 500 servers running.

May I ask where did you see the host number?

@ollietrex said:
    I ordered Monday 28th and just got an email asking what OS I would like installed. I can see from the control panel they are starting to configure the server. My host number is in the 600's so if they started there numbering from 100 they have around 500 servers running.

Ordered mine 27th stiull nothing...

• I took the host number off the initial reverse domain name they set. It probably does not tally up but might be an indication.

• ollietrex said: I took the host number off the initial reverse domain name they set. It probably does not tally up but might be an indication.

Sadly I cannot even find the initial reverse domain name, so my box might still be held until their holidays end.

For those who are still awaiting, I got this reply:

Hello.
    We've got many orders. Orders will be realized after new year.

Hi,

I am seeing on a seperate forum a person who ordered a day after me is having
    theirs provisioned while my server is still not ready.

Can you provide an ETA?

Thanks

Thanked by 2BlakeK cassa
  • Well, if you chose the windows (private license) option they'll likely ask for a link to an ISO img that they can install. At least this was the procedure with me. :)

Thanked by 1entrailz
  • Will I be notified by email when my server is provisioned, or I should check it all the time?

• @Vita said:
    Will I be notified by email when my server is provisioned, or I should check it all the time?

check it all the time.

Thanked by 1Vita
  • Dedicated servers aren't $16..

• @UnitUnidentified said:
    Dedicated servers aren't $16..

They were, the promotion is over.

@ehab said:
    check it all the time.

Yes, you need to press F5 every 10 seconds.

Thanked by 1Vita
  • @cassa said:

Well that's sad.

• @cassa said:

I will, thanks for the tip :D.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited January 2016

Did someone else experience domains not being resolved on 31.12.? Reinstalled my VPS, checked resolv.conf again - everything fine but domains were not resolved. Checked today again, changed nothing and everything worked again. Maybe they blocked outgoing udp connections? But why?

Edit: Except that I pretty much enjoy my VPS with them. Overall performance feels pretty good and for these specs and price.. Really can't go wrong. Just still curious if the discount is really just one time?

• My server got delivered today after being ordered on the 27/12/2015 so it took a while but I have a few docker containers setup and will setup some monitoring.

The CPU ended up being much better an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz instead of the offered i3.

Hard disk model number: WDC WD1003FZEX-00MK2A0
    Size: 931GiB (1TB)
    Usage 2008 Hours

2 x 4GB DDR3

Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Testing from SITEL Sp z o. o. (31.6.xxx.xxx)...
    Selecting best server based on latency...
    Hosted by NETIA S.A. (Warsaw) [0.58 km]: 14.335 ms
    Testing download speed........................................
    Download: 88.92 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed..................................................
    Upload: 84.79 Mbit/s

I will setup some monitoring but I am not going to use a major amount of bandwidth so as long as the server stays up seems a pretty good deal for a server.

• ollietrex said: My server got delivered today after being ordered on the 27/12/2015 so it took a while but I have a few docker containers setup and will setup some monitoring.

The CPU ended up being much better an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz instead of the offered i3.

Hard disk model number: WDC WD1003FZEX-00MK2A0

Size: 931GiB (1TB) Usage 2008 Hours

2 x 4GB DDR3

Retrieving speedtest.net configuration... Retrieving speedtest.net server list... Testing from SITEL Sp z o. o. (31.6.xxx.xxx)... Selecting best server based on latency... Hosted by NETIA S.A. (Warsaw) [0.58 km]: 14.335 ms Testing download speed........................................ Download: 88.92 Mbit/s Testing upload speed.................................................. Upload: 84.79 Mbit/s

I will setup some monitoring but I am not going to use a major amount of bandwidth so as long as the server stays up seems a pretty good deal for a server.

Wow nice, I am still waiting for the delivery, but negatively they didn't respond to any of my tickets.

This discussion has been closed.