Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap KVM VPS from Germany? Budget 20$-30$ Monthly - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap KVM VPS from Germany? Budget 20$-30$ Monthly

2»

Comments

• Anyone else?

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2015

contabo or netcup maybe, but can't tell about their performance after all.

PS: if you're not from germany, please make sure to read terms of service carefully, most products need to be cancelled actively and won't expire without payment as they use to do in other regions.

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • @Falzo said:
    Most products need to be cancelled actively and won't expire without payment as they use to do in other regions.

can you plz explain more specific?

• It's normal in Germany, things like 1 year "contracts" make it looks cheap, but it's hard to cancel AKA you need to send many formal letter or fax things.

• nothing illegal in that, only it's often NOT just buy and forget.
    so as said you just should read what you're agreeing to ;-)
    mostly you're going to buy on a contract term which prolongs automatically if you do not cancel actively and within a certain time before that contract term ends.

meanwhile some providers like hetzner handle cancellations very easy inside their control panel and don't do long contract terms anymore, but others require you to send in a written cancellation request e.g. three month before the end of a one year contract term...

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • I suggest servercow.de :)

Thanked by 1Servercow
  • @Falzo said:

I understand it now, crazy. Thank you very much for that a warning!

• @itgods said:
    I suggest servercow.de :)

They dont have a much ssd storage...

• Oldky said: They dont have a much ssd storage...

But 150GB (HDD RAID5) additional storage. But yeah, it was only a suggestion. :p

• @itgods said:
    But 150GB (HDD RAID5) additional storage. But yeah, it was only a suggestion. :p

Thank you for that! ;) But, no cp ??

• Oldky said: Thank you for that! ;) But, no cp ??

Guess not. But a good server here and a cheap license there..? ;)

• @itgods said:

In description, yes. :) Thx!

• We could do something HDD based, we haven't deployed SSD based KVM in DE yet.

• OldkyOldky Member
    edited December 2015

@quadhost said:
    We could do something HDD based, we haven't deployed SSD based KVM in DE yet.

Ok, what can you offer me?

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2015

@Oldky said:

2x Core i7-39** or higher CPU Cores, 333gb RAID HDD Disk, 4gb RAM, 4TB @ 1gbps, 1 IPv4, KVM

$20/m billed at £13.50/m - Plesk/DA can be obtained from license resellers with the remaining budget.

• @quadhost said:

Can you create order, so i can send to my partner?

• @Oldky said:
    Can you create order, so i can send to my partner?

Register an account in our client portal and open a ticket referencing this thread and we can provision a custom order for you as its a one time offer.

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited December 2015

@quadhost said:
    Register an account in our client portal and open a ticket referencing this thread and we can provision a custom order for you as its a one time offer.

I hope you check fraudrecord though you might be luckier then me to find if they chargebacked before to save yourself that before having to deal with it yourself.

• @timnboys said:
    I hope you check fraudrecord though you might be luckier then me to find if they chargebacked before to save yourself that before having to deal with it yourself.

We use a range of anti-fraud and account verfication methods, any new signups are subject to them. FraudRecord is a part of that blend.