Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server for 60 usd budget - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server for 60 usd budget

2»

Comments

• @jarland said:
    People have been posting requests with "my budget is {insert number that exceeds $49}" for a long time. I see no reason to intervene.

At least they were looking for some specs and price that they expect.

Imagine new thread with something like "give me offers for VPS above $7 price limit" and all providers will post link to their offers which of course already here in offers section on LET.

No specs, no location (added after edit) and no price limit.

That's not against rules but it's doesn't makes a sense for creating such thread in first place.

Why ? Almost all providers if not all fits in that request and it's better to check yourself, it's not that hard clicking in Offers section.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Test IP ??

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

@Alexvolk Well there was a budget and Like i said i dont care what the specs are. The only requirements are the ips price and location. I changed the title thread after someone was griping it was above the 49 dollar range. I did edit and added a location 2 min after someone pointed out. So any more griping please do so.