Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few dedicated servers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Few dedicated servers

Comments

• @GCat well, let me ask your parents to take care for your rudeness.

• @alexvolk said:
    GCat well, let me ask your parents to take care for your rudeness.

Go ahead, want their phone number? I'd love to see you grow a pair and call them.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@PetaByet said:
    Should be. Reliablesite for NYC and Miami also.

Thank you for the mention, we have some really competitive pricing on Xeon E3 V3s available as we're trying to clear them out.

• @MrRadic said:
    Thank you for the mention, we have some really competitive pricing on Xeon E3 V3s available as we're trying to clear them out.

Dont suppose you have skype?

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited December 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:

PM'd it.

• @Ishaq said:
    PM'd it.

Check

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@MrRadic said:

If you have a Skype, would like to discuss of a custom quote with you.

Feel free to PM me if interested.

Regards, David

• Someone wants to sell something?

i'm searching similar though with 4x1TB or 2x2TB + 40TB on Gbit. DDoS protection major plus. i7 works also fine.

Do not need IPs but need announce of IPv4 and IPv6. Prefer Central/East. Choopa would be nice. No CC. IPv6 required, no need to apply without.

• @William said:
    Someone wants to sell something?

i'm searching similar though with 4x1TB or 2x2TB + 40TB on Gbit. DDoS protection major plus. i7 works also fine.

Do not need IPs but need announce of IPv4 and IPv6. Prefer Central/East. Choopa would be nice. No CC. IPv6 required, no need to apply without.

@PhotonVPS has Dallas and Ashburn?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@William said:
    Someone wants to sell something?

Check with Phil at Choopa. However $250USD of Setup Fee to announce a range.

• davidgestiondbi said: However $250USD of Setup Fee to announce a range

heh, but Vultr has free BGP? I don't get it...

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog Kris
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited December 2015

@William said:
    heh, but Vultr has free BGP? I don't get it...

Bureaucracy. Capitalism.

• Vultr's BGP is not free forever?

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @William pricing is selected next year

• Ishaq said: Vultr's BGP is not free forever?

Yes, we will see about pricing, but i don't expect it to be very high; their system seems highly automated already.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@TinyTunnel_Tom QuickPacket can do Dual Xeon L5520 with 32GB RAM, 2x1TB HD, and /26 IPv4 for $97 in either Atlanta or Los Angeles.

• Dacentec.com sometimes have E3's for ~$75

edited December 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:

ReliableSite-Radic - We're not selling ancient hardware, we're selling what most providers think is still current generation hardware (Haswell CPUs).

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Regards, David

ReliableSite-Radic for Skype

• William said: Yes, we will see about pricing, but i don't expect it to be very high; their system seems highly automated already.

Very automated. No even AS-path logic, so don't announce yourself into sinkholes, use a common uplink / carrier (easy to see from rviews) and you will have a proper setup, e.g: all NTT, all Telia, et al. Currently in beta and free during such time, of course pricing is TBD.

When I was at Vultr, Radic and his team were quite helpful when I needed some assistance in Miami and normal remote-hands was being useless. Would suggest them if you needed something in Piscataway at 20473.

edited December 2015

@Kris said:
    When I was at Vultr, Radic and his team were quite helpful when I needed some assistance in Miami and normal remote-hands was being useless. Would suggest them if you needed something in Piscataway at 20473.

Thank you for the recommendation! We do our best to go above and beyond.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    PhotonVPS has Dallas and Ashburn?

Yup.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    E3 whatever
    32GB ram
    2x1TB
    /25 IPV4

Already filled:
    Dallas
    Chicago
    Buffalo
    Los Angeles

Anyone else got anything near?

qps Dacentec MarkTurner I don't mind another in the same location. Below the $120 mark all those are in ColoCrossing. I need another 4 of these :)

Hello,
    We can do LA and maybe Chicago :D

• looks like dacentec finally added some servers,

Supermicro 6-bay Opteron 1381 8GB 2X2TB SATA Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $20.00 USD / Monthly

Supermicro 5150 8GB 2X2TB SATA Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $20.00 USD / Monthly

Supermicro X3440 8GB 2x2TB SATA Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $25.00 USD / Monthly

Supermicro 6-bay Opteron 1354 8GB 2X2TB SATA Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $25.00 USD / Monthly

etc

• @zevus said:
    looks like dacentec finally added some servers,

Supermicro 6-bay Opteron 1381 8GB 2X2TB SATA Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $20.00 USD / Monthly

Supermicro 5150 8GB 2X2TB SATA Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $20.00 USD / Monthly

Supermicro X3440 8GB 2x2TB SATA Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $25.00 USD / Monthly

Supermicro 6-bay Opteron 1354 8GB 2X2TB SATA Rent Only 8GB 2x2TB SW $25.00 USD / Monthly

etc

Grabbed 2 :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Eh, CPU Bench is quite low.

• @Infinity580 said:

8TB storage for $55. Not to shabby. Anyway running some upcoming projects that will require storage

• @Infinity580 said:

Always thought the 3000 for the Opteron 1381@ $20 was fairly decent given the price (faster than that 1354), the X3440 @ 4289 isn't bad either. Normally you'd be expecting Atoms or some other crap at $20 or $25/mo in US. Esp with 4TB storage and 8GB RAM, and network that has always easily been able to sustain 40MB/s for me (don't try to go higher).

currently i'm using a ZT Systems 2XL5520 16GB 2x2TB SATA RTO , with some 7 1/2 months to go before I strip out the RAM and HDD's and find something else. haven't seen any other $40 DDR3 RTO stuff though.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2015

Yeah sure if you mean the Storage, Hetzner had €48.74 with Tax 4x 3TB = 12TB