Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

uptimerobot is gone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

uptimerobot is gone?

CoolMoonCoolMoon Member
edited January 2013 in General

why its website shows a parked domain for me? something wrong with my DNS?

Comments

• lzplzp Member

It looks like the domain owner didn't bother to renew it before it expired. At least, that's what I'm seeing.

• your right 2 hours ago was working i got same mail from

• CoolMoonCoolMoon Member
    edited January 2013

same here...i got an auto-notification email from uptimerobot about 3 hours ago

• their website is ok from here - http://www.uptimerobot.com/

when HostDime NOC got DDOSed and my vps with them offline about six hour ago, i still got offline notification

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited January 2013

Sucks. Getting the lame parked domain thing. Smacks you with popups and unders and all sorts of ad stupidity.

Record created on 1/1/2010
    Record expired on 01/01/2013

So they didn't pay their renewal, yet.

Suspect they'll be back online in next few days.

Only started using them since Rage4 has tie-in for them. Outage has to be breaking stuff for folks using Rage4 with Uptimerobot API...

• The domain works fine here.

• Getting a white screen over here

• 74.86.69.218 uptimerobot.com
    74.86.69.218 www.uptimerobot.com

Add that to your hosts file if you need urgent access to UptimeRobot while they are renewing their domain.

• Website works here now lolz, just kept refreshing it :P

• I'm getting a white screen here.

• LESLES Member
    edited January 2013

Blank screen: uptimerobot.com
    Working -> www.uptimerobot.com

• They've fixed it, renewed it for like +5 years.

https://twitter.com/uptimerobot

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Works for me :P

• Works here.

• @arieonline said: when HostDime NOC got DDOSed and my vps with them offline about six hour ago, i still got offline notification

Ah, that's what caused the network issues.

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited January 2013

Maybe it's just late renewal. They better do it for 2+ years this time around as stupid things might happen. I had one with my registrar caused by issues in their recent billing updates..

• lzplzp Member

As I said, the owner of the domain didn't bother to renew it before it expired. He renewed it yesterday/today for another five years, according to the records. So it went down, and now it's back up. He's lucky his registrar isn't the type to drop or auction a domain as soon as it has expired.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Wasn't too far from making that mistake as well. Ours was about to expire in 2 months and I'm pretty sure godaddy emails hit my spam filter now, finally.

• lzplzp Member

That's why you have money in your account and autorenew enabled.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hindsight is a great thing :D