Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EthernetServers.com review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EthernetServers.com review

2»

Comments

• ereboserebos Member

I have registered here for the sole purpose to add my voice to the quorum, confirming that EthernetServers.com is terrible, painfully slow and their servers have an excruciatingly unbearable response times. Bad. Really bad servers. Not worth they money and time.

• Yah, +1 on them sucking. I thought I stumbled across an amazing deal and they had some positive reviews floating around (including on LET). Servers suck, latency and network connectivity were brutal, and no I wasn't in the buffalo DC. The servers are obviously very oversold, and they obviously have low-key referral programs everywhere which is why you see people talking favourably of them. Avoid.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@erebos said:
    I have registered here for the sole purpose to add my voice to the quorum, confirming that EthernetServers.com is terrible, painfully slow and their servers have an excruciatingly unbearable response times. Bad. Really bad servers. Not worth they money and time.

Oh well, you know what -