Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUs Review - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUs Review

13»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

GM2015 said: Hah, turns out Jar runs digitalocean as a one man show.

Does that look like a trust and safety person?

Thanked by 2linuxthefish boernd
  • @Lee said:

Have you had any problems with DO trust and safety?

So, can you fuck off already before continuing judging a person's worth by its appearance?

• @Traffic said:
    So, can you fuck off already before continuing judging a person's worth by its appearance?

So, can you fuck off already before calling any other human "its".

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited December 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    So, can you fuck off already before calling any other human "its".

I can already see you're butthurt because of my statement regarding banning alts.

And just so you know, "its" was correct there. Don't try to be a grammar nazi when you don't know anything about your own language:

Some people propose using "it" in a wider sense in all the situations where a gender-neutral pronoun might be desired

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(pronoun)

• Hello everyone! Is there someone who have an vps in Los Angles with them? Now I am very interested in the $10/y plan in LA. I will appreciate it if someone could run a benchmark and paste the result here. Thank you!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Lee said:

That beard is legendary.

• @jarland Hire me, please :P

• I have absolutely no idea what happened in this thread but I just wanted to say that I have been using HostUS's services in their WDC location and I have been very happy with the performance and uptime. I've only had the VPS for about a month so I can't sing complete praises yet but for so far they're been pretty damn great!

• I don't wanna get involved in the argument, but wouldn't it be "their" instead of "it's"?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @hostnoob said:
    I don't wanna get involved in the argument, but wouldn't it be "their" instead of "it's"?

Bingo.

• @0xdragon said:
    jarland Hire me, please :P

Do you have a beard?

• @PetaByet said:

I just shaved half of one off this morning, so I could probably grow one, given a few months. ;)

• @0xdragon said:
    so I could probably grow one

Yesss!

Thanked by 1ATHK
This discussion has been closed.