Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying Online.net Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying Online.net Server

I forgot the name of it but a while ago they sold one for like $2 and it was a dedi. I've seen people sell them for $4 so I want to purchase one for $4/month for BTC. Just send me a PM and whoever is first and who seems trusted enough we can do business.

Comments

• you mean Kidechire ? Good luck getting one now. They are rarer than hot russian blondes in the jungles of Africa.

• the risk of you installing windows on it isn't worth the 1 euro profit.

• inb4 kidechire outsourcing with security deposits >_>

• I can lend you 1 for $200/m.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

$250/month if you want one.

• $30/month, and I'll put you on one. The high cost? Because if you install windows I ain't losing money.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited December 2015

@GCat said:
    $30/month, and I'll put you on one. The high cost? Because if you install windows I ain't losing money.

I'll buy one. I just need to test all their windows version working or not.

• @Bubba_ said:
    I forgot the name of it but a while ago they sold one for like $2 and it was a dedi. I've seen people sell them for $4 so I want to purchase one for $4/month for BTC. Just send me a PM and whoever is first and who seems trusted enough we can do business.

Did I see BTC? Bitcoin mining?????

Good luck.

• Maybe they'll release a batch in the new year of people who cancelled. I dropped a couple of mine since I wasn't using them, down to 5 now

• they are really great value. you don't get a great dedi at €2/m. Fuck, I have to pay bank fees, but it's still a good machine.

mikeyur said: down to 5 now

Thanked by 1rm_
  • They are an amazing, personal machine. Powerful enough for a range of tasks. Yes they aren't powerful enough for commercial tasks, but for your own email server, web server, Torrent server, etc they easily excel at the task. Only thing even remotely close to them performance wise is Runabove and Scalaway, and both of which aren't suitable for a lot of the uses the kidi's can.

Still have 4 (had 8 at one time) and they are the perfect standby / play machine.

• isn't runabove dead by now and scaleway mostly out of stock?

frank said: Runabove and Scalaway, and both of which aren't suitable for a lot of the uses the kidi's can.