Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChatBrew - Live Support Solution
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChatBrew - Live Support Solution

curtisgcurtisg Banned
edited January 2013 in General

What is ChatBrew?
ChatBrew is a online interactive live support solution to help you connect with your clients. With our many features like GEO-IP, more we make sure you have a amazing experience when using ChatBrew.

ChatBrew is a hosted solution.

How does ChatBrew work?
It's simple, first you need to register for an account. You may only have one account per company/website, however can have a unlimited amount of operators.

Once you have registered an account your login information will be displayed to you, along with your Host Identification Number (HID). Please remember this number as you will need it (however it is accessible in ACP).

What's the catch?
There isn't any. It's 100% free.

Advantages?
The advantages of ChatBrew compared to any other providers are:

1. It's free
  2. Hosted solution(so you don't waste your bandwidth)
  3. Reliable servers with 99.9% uptime promise.
  4. Constantly bringing new features.

Do I need to enter any personal information?
We do require you enter a Legal First Name, Email Address. Besides those two things you just create a username, password then login.

Website Address
ChatBrew can be found here
Our Wiki can be found here

Contact Information
Administrative Email: [email protected]
Press/Media: [email protected]
DMCA Notifications: [email protected]
Live Support: Click here

Reliability
We want to make sure you always have 99.9% uptime, so we have multiple servers(Dedicated Servers) running to ensure uptime.

WHMCS/Hostbill/Clientexec
We will have addons for these so you can hook in chatbrew to your billing software and talk right from your billing admin area. For more information contact [email protected]

Server Location
SingleHop

Comments

• It looks good.. is that API custom or ripped?

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited January 2013

My eyes are burning and bleeding from the colours, no offense.

• @Ishaq said: is that API custom or ripped?

explain? If you're asking if I made it myself, then yes I did. I did however take the themes, modified them a bit(the css, images).

• @GIANT_CRAB said: My eyes are burning and bleeding from the colours, no offense.

Ah, well I am working on implementing a feature where you can customise the CSS yourself(use custom css).

• @curtisg said: Ah, well I am working on implementing a feature where you can customise the CSS yourself(use custom css).

Seriously, its a pain to see those colours, you should really change the colour of your site.

• @GIANT_CRAB said: Seriously, its a pain to see those colours, you should really change the colour of your site.

Mind showing me what you are referring to as a "pain" and I'll see what I can do.

• @curtisg said: Mind showing me what you are referring to as a "pain" and I'll see what I can do.

I don't know but my eyes feel painful and don't like looking at it.

• Where's your privacy policy?

• @GIANT_CRAB said: I don't know but my eyes feel painful and don't like looking at it.

Unless you can tell me what you don't like about it then there is nothing I can do.

• @gubbyte said: Where's your privacy policy?

We don't release nor sell any customers/customers data. All information is hosted on a remote SQL server.

• @curtisg said: We don't release nor sell any customers/customers data. All information is hosted on a remote SQL server.

Is data encrypted, if so at what point and are you able to see chats?

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited January 2013

@curtisg said: what you don't like about it

@GIANT_CRAB said: colours

• WunderbarWunderbar Member
    edited January 2013

One more step to access chatbrew.info
    Why am I seeing this page?
    Your IP address based on the country, region or network has been flagged by the website owner.

I have a SPAM-free IP from Belgium, wtf?

• @Wunderbar said: I have a SPAM-free IP from Belgium, wtf?

Odd, I'll check it.

@ShardHost said: Is data encrypted, if so at what point and are you able to see chats?

All data is encrypted. I am not able to see the chat logs as they are stored off-site on a remote server.

• @curtisg said: I am not able to see the chat logs as they are stored off-site on a remote server.

I'm not sure this answers my question. Do you have access to the remote server?

Good effort, btw. You've made rapid progress in a short time it seems.

• @ShardHost said: Do you have access to the remote server?

Yes, I do have access to the remote server.

@ShardHost said: Good effort, btw. You've made rapid progress in a short time it seems.

Thanks.

Someone is trying to overload SQL, lmao.

• When i try to register i just get a blank page with the word "No."?

• @rzlosty said: When i try to register i just get a blank page with the word "No."?

I get "You cannot register" :(

• @rzlosty said: When i try to register i just get a blank page with the word "No."?

Yeah, I know. It's being re-done as some kid keeps spamming register, so I am emptying the database right now and rebooting MYSQL.

• @gubbyte said: I get "You cannot register" :(

If you are logged in you are not allowed to register again.

• Ah no problem

One other thing to note - not a criticism, but if this is going to be self hosted (hence people potentially from all over the world using it) you should know your site is quite slow from the UK. Takes a good ~2 seconds to connect for me.

Could be due to someone spamming the register though.

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited January 2013

@rzlosty sorry about that, someone is spamming register so its lagging it a bit, don't worry though. I'm banning the persons IP.

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited January 2013

Register is back online.

1:15 PM register back online again.