Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM in EU

targsxtargsx Member
edited December 2015 in Requests

Hello,

Im looking for this or something similar in EU:

• KVM VPS
  • 3GB RAM or more
  • 75 GB Storage or more
  • 2TB Bandwidth or more
  • 3 Cores or more
  • 3 IPv4 or more
  • own windows ISO mount

Currently Im paying $5/Month or $38/year in US, but I would go as high as 48 USD for EU location.

Thanks

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2015

3GB KVM with 3 IP and 75GB storage for $48/year? Not going to happen! I wonder who is your US provider, is it one of VersaWeb's satellite? Though they do not allow Windows as far as I know.

• We're probably a close match but we can't meet your exact requirements. Drop me a PM if you want me to put something together for you.

• @bersy said:
    3GB KVM with 3 IP and 75GB storage for $48/year? Not going to happen!

Indeed it is happening, as I do have it. Lots of US providers offering that kind of service, just check Offers section.

• I can do this in Romania , Pm if the location is ok for you

• @targsx said:
    Indeed it is happening, as I do have it. Lots of US providers offering that kind of service, just check Offers section.

may I know which offer was it?

• @creep said:
    may I know which offer was it?

Id rather not advertise here, will send you PM.

• @targsx said:

please pm me, thanks :)

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2015

targsx said: Indeed it is happening, as I do have it. Lots of US providers offering that kind of service, just check Offers section.

Really? Then let me know of them, at least three ones, just post it right here, not PM, please.

• @bersy said:
    Really? Then let me know of them, at least three ones, just post it right here, not PM, please.

Is it really necessary considering I got 2 public offers in under 1 hour?
    As I said, dont want to advertise here..take 5 mins of your time and browse through Offer section, you will find it. Dont be lazy. :)

• We have option to have custom plans, please let us know via contacting from our site or pm here.We can talk about price and we can make something for your request.

https://www.intensevps.com

• nordenorde Member
    edited December 2015

@targsx Hello if you are interested please open a support ticket we can give you a custom quote.

• targsx said: Is it really necessary considering I got 2 public offers in under 1 hour? As I said, dont want to advertise here..take 5 mins of your time and browse through Offer section, you will find it. Dont be lazy. :)

OK mate, I've just checked two offer pages, 3GB KVM, 3 IP, 75GB disk for $48/year not found.

• targsxtargsx Member
    edited December 2015

@bersy said: OK mate, I've just checked two offer pages, 3GB KVM, 3 IP, 75GB disk for $48/year not found.

Look harder.

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2015

Oh, mate it looks you are just an another fat troll, keep it up!

• @norde said:
    targsx Hello if you are interested please open a support ticket we can give you a custom quote.

Would be nice if you get provider tag here and post an offers :)

looking forward your deals!

Thanked by 1norde
  • @bersy said:
    Oh, mate it looks you are just an another fat troll, keep it up!

Nice come back frustrated little boy who cant use search.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2015

afair hostingbox @17brownj had one offer on black friday with 4GB KVM an 4 IPv4 at $18 quarterly and @MCHPhil was offering something like 3GB KVM with one IPv4 and less diskspace at $6 monthly... but all US.

haven't seen anything like the mentioned offer in the last weeks - maybe there is some missunderstanding at all.

PS: doubt that you will get 3 IPv4 at this price-range in EU. maybe some OVH reseller is willing to do this...

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @targsx said:

Interested in knowing it as well, please PM.

• Falzo said: haven't seen anything like the mentioned offer in the last weeks - maybe there is some missunderstanding at all.

I guess so.

• @Server said:
    Interested in knowing it as well, please PM.

Also, check what Falzo wrote.

• targsx said: Indeed it is happening, as I do have it. Lots of US providers offering that kind of service, just check Offers section.

US. There you go. This ain't the US, we are still the EU. Baguette, Wine and similar shit. Also gov monitoring internet :'(

You want to know why your - CPU oversold as fuck obviously, RAM also - 3$/3GB US KVM works (for now, as i can already tell you that ISP will raise prices, change plans, cancel them or die within less than 5 years)?

• Up to 50% less power costs (some areas even more), min. 10% even in urban CA/NY compared to very cheap (industrial) France/Sweden

• Up to 50% less income tax (Federal, even with state one combined much less than inside EU)

• Almost no corporate/profit taxes

• Nearly no social system to finance while we have expensive universal healthcare and other costs (partly negated by US military spending)

• BW cheaper/easier sourced/upgraded (more ports available in T1 home markets)

• Hardware tax free imported from China due to trade agreements (EU has 15-26% import taxes on most things alone)

• IPs cheaper available on secondary/first market (ARIN might be dry but the 500$ and waiting for like a /22 is still much cheaper than 2000+1500EUR on RIPE/yr and RIPE ran out 2011 while ARIN 2015)