Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for HA vps between Chicago and Dallas or anywhere in between
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for HA vps between Chicago and Dallas or anywhere in between

SpencerSpencer Member
edited January 2013 in General

I am looking for a HA vps between Chicago and Dallas. Its going to be for a MySQL that I would like to have up ideally 100% of the time. Specs I need are 512mb, 5-10GB HDD, 1 IP, 500GB BW idealy under $20. Any recommendations?

Comments

• I would recommend you take a look at www.chicagovps.net. I am familiar with their company and can say they work hard to please, especially when you consider the value you get over there.

• Recommend Cloud Shards @concerto49

• @mikehighend said: I would recommend you take a look at www.chicagovps.net. I am familiar with their company and can say they work hard to please, especially when you consider the value you get over there.

I hope you are just saying that for a good laugh.

• @Spencer said: I hope you are just saying that for a good laugh.

^

• @mikehighend said: I would recommend you take a look at www.chicagovps.net. I am familiar with their company and can say they work hard to please, especially when you consider the value you get over there.

How much did Chris pay you for that? ;)

• Being completely serious with my recommendation mate(s).

• You rather get a cluster of at least 2 than to expect a vps be 100%. Too many variables. Even if the vps is up your OS can still crash. Go with 2 in 2 servers or locations.

• Haha, if you say so. We can be friends, Voss. :)

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited January 2013

@Spencer
    We offer HA cloud servers. I have a server I believe would fit you perfectly.

LEB4
    »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    •2048 MB RAM
    •4 CPU Cores
    •80 GB Raid10 Diskspace
    •1000 GB Bandwidth
    •1 IP
    »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
    $5.95 p/m - Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-annual, Annual
    https://billing.24khost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=140

SouthBend Indiana, Chicago suburb, back hauled pipe from Chicago.

• flyfly Member

linode allday