Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlertPay / PayZa
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlertPay / PayZa

apollo15apollo15 Member
edited January 2013 in General

Hi guys,

Does any of you have the option to actually withdraw money out of PayZa? My business account is currently sitting on a fair amount of money which I cannot withdraw as they disabled credit cards, bank withdraws and checks from some crazy unknown reason. Hence, I'm wondering if anyone of you have the ability to withdraw PayZa funds and possibly exchange my funds to some other processor for a certain fee?

Comments

• Did everything go well with them for you? How fast they sent you the money?

• Good to know, thanks for posting @Jack, appreciated.

If anyone else has some other options feel free to post, the more choices the better :)

• I did withdraw from Payza in November via Bank Transfer. There were no problems, except that it took some time.

• Payza still is holding £100, waiting for the cheque for the past 2 Months.

• Aren't they supposed to be accepting UK sometime soon?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Jack said: 72 hours and yes I use them to exchange from Liberty Reverse to Pay Singlehop for my server via payza.

I still don't understand why you need a Singlehop dedi which probably costs $170-200 with low"ish" specs when you can get an E3 for $100-120 or less!

D

@Jack said: Amazing Network , Amazing Support guys if ever needed.

True :P You could get an $100-110 E3 from a perfectly reputable company with amazing support though ;)

Dacentec (seriously) have the best support I've ever experienced. L5420 for $65/mo.

• @dominicl said: Dacentec (seriously) have the best support I've ever experienced. L5420 for $65/mo.

It is because you never used a premium server. Premium support comes at a price and yes, SingleHop is great.

@apollo15 said: It is because you never used a premium server. Premium support comes at a price and yes, SingleHop is great.

I'm not saying they're not great, I agree with you - they are. I'm just saying there are cheaper options available ;)

@Jack said: Does Dacentec offer a 24/7 support system?

Yes.

@Jack said: Does Dacentec offer phone support?

I believe so, but not freephone/toll free.

@Jack said: Does Dacentec open a ticket with you when they are notified that port 80 or port 22 isn't responding on your ticket and start looking into it?

Not usually, but their support is excellent all the same

• @dominicl said: Not usually, but their support is excellent all the same

Dacentec is very new, so too early to judge. When they are full, then the judgement can begin.

@Jack said: This was like 3AM in the morning before I had even got a down alert I think what I pay is justified.

I have to say, that is pretty amazing. I've looked into SingleHop multiple times before, but slightly too expensive, especially for VPS nodes.

I like the look of LEAP btw ;)

@miTgiB said: Dacentec is very new, so too early to judge. When they are full, then the judgement can begin.

True, they are new. They don't type one word answers though, they're very detailed in their replies and support is quick.

http://puu.sh/1Jpmo

• How did this turned from a payment gateway to a datacenter providers argument?

Anyway, I would recommend LSN, support isn't better than SingleHop but its great enough.

• @Jack said: but couldn't provide a good enough deal.

We get pretty good deals here, support is great but its speed cannot be compared to SingleHop's.
    SingleHop's support is really fast even during peak hours.