Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RDP dedi server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RDP dedi server

Hello,
i need rdp or cheap dedi server supported by graphics card because i will need the ActiveX for a very important softwares XSplit Broadcaster

Comments

• what about your budget for that ?

• graphics card and low budget server are not friends in the hosting industry unfortunately.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited December 2015

if it is just for video transcoding, I think dedi with some decent CPU will do the job. dedicated graphics card is expensive

• Core i3? @qps

E3v3/i3 @MarkTurner

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @adil04

What do you want to stream, there may be a better solution.

• If you give us some more details, then, maybe we can help you find better and cheaper solutions for streaming.

• thank u all

i simply want to install this software (XSplit) on any server and be able to control it and use all it functions without any problems because it requires activex and cart graphics

waiting your suggestions

• Again, what do you want to do with Xsplit? Because xsplit is a live mixing software that needs live sources or video. There are plenty of software or solutions that you can use, but how can you feed a server with an activex camera feed? Are you sure that you need a dedi? Give us some more details because what you are trying to achieve just don;t make sense.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2015

@pakistanwebserver you are a very new member here, without even a provider's tag. Please, stop trying to get customers this way, even more when you are not giving a single try to understand what they want. In another thread a provider asked for a server in Dallas and you offered him one in germany, here a guy is asking for a dedicated server for reasons that cannot be done in a dedi and all you asking is his budget.
    Read the rules and stop trying to fish clients here, this kind of behavior is always not welcome in LET.

• Have you checked the offers section?