Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(not official offer) Nodilex: Free XEN VPS 512MB RAM 20GB HDD, 1 months, instant activation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(not official offer) Nodilex: Free XEN VPS 512MB RAM 20GB HDD, 1 months, instant activation

farsighterfarsighter Member
edited December 2015 in General

512MB RAM
1x500mhz CPU
20GB HDD RAID5

Website is in French. No credit card required (SMS verification).
Choose smallest VPS plan.
As payment option choose 'Nodilex credit' (last option).

Many Linux OS available. Reverse DNS, snapshots, and DDoS protection seem to be included.

You should use a ref link to get their 2€ promo. Here is mine:
https://www.nodilex.com/en/signup/step1/1563

Grab it fast while it lasts.

Thanked by 1borales

Comments

• and you are??

flagged!

• I'm a user who took that offer, not a representative.

• I can vouch for this service. The offer was posted before on FreeVPS.us

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@farsighter said:
    I'm a user who took that offer, not a representative.

Edited the title to clarify.

• We are currently out of stock on this product. Please trye to place a new order in a few days.

• @add_iT said:
    We are currently out of stock on this product. Please trye to place a new order in a few days.

Check frequently then. Over the last month they went out of stock several times, but sometimes they stock renewed just in hours.

BTW if you write a tutorial for their site (any Linux related tutorial) they'll credit you 5€ more (good for 4 months) .

• digitalocean has better rates.

gooliver said: (any Linux related tutorial) they'll credit you 5€ more (good for 4 months) .

• Is that a referral code in the sign-up link?

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Is that a referral code in the sign-up link?

I assumed product number but if anyone confirms that I'll kill it dead :P

• Seem to me it's a referal code, since a simple google search return result with several other number at the end.

• https://www.nodilex.com/en/signup/step1/ works as well, so most likely a aff link.

edited December 2015

Fixed :)

Affiliate links are fine if you make it extremely clear what you are doing.

• Yes that is my ref link. Ref links are the only way to get those 2€ so no point in keeping thread without it. I'll edit thread with that info

@farsighter said:
    Yes that is my ref link. Ref links are the only way to get those 2€ so no point in keeping thread without it. I'll edit thread with that info

Sounds good!

Thanked by 1farsighter
  • Seems stock are available again now.

• Out of stock again

• boralesborales Member
    edited January 2016

I got the free credit but have difficulties to create a VPS in French language. Could something please post instructions with screenshots of essential parts?

• @borales said:
    I got the free credit but have difficulties to create a VPS in French language. Could something please post instructions with screenshots of essential parts?

No, something cannot post instructions for you.

Thanked by 2doghouch netomx
  • farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited January 2016

@borales said:

Google Translate maybe?

• farsighter said: Ref links are the only way to get those 2€ so no point in keeping thread without it.

Nice to see you're here for the community and not just to spam your referral link, you miserable prick.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited January 2016

anyone else like to spam his aff-link in? :-P

edit: I'd prefer to have the title changed again. as it is not free, but cost 0,99€ p.m. for a crappy vps!
    (nobody mentioned the very fast 10Mbps this thing will be on yet).
    so you can use it max 2 month for this credits for free and afterwards have to do some aff-link spam in forums and social media I suppose...

edited January 2016

@Nekki said:

What's disturbing you poor jealous pussy? Go fart somewhere else

• @Falzo said:
    anyone else like to spam his aff-link in? :-P

Go ahead and have my blessing :) really

• @farsighter said:
    What's disturbing you poor jealous pussy? Go fart somewhere else

Come back when you can manage a decent insult.

Jealous pussy :-/

Fucking nob-end.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @farsighter said:

thanks, but no. I am not a believer.

(reminds me of that aff-link spamming after runabove opened. at least their instances had been valuable...)

• farsighter said: What's disturbing you poor jealous pussy? Go fart somewhere else

How can you report someone's comment as "dirty mouth" when your comment is worse?

The irony.

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited January 2016

@Ishaq said:
    The irony.

When I reply to someone who insults me I don't necessarily limit myself to his insults severity. Reporting him as a dirty mouth doesn't mean I'm committed to always keep mine the cleanest when such small people attack me without reason, we're not made of plastic.
    Anyway I thought both our comments would be removed quickly.

• @farsighter said:
    Anyway I thought both our comments would be removed quickly.

nope they stay here and live on the internet forever now.

• farsighter said: When I reply to someone who insults me I don't necessarily limit myself to his insults severity. Reporting him as a dirty mouth doesn't mean I'm committed to always keep mine the cleanest when such small people attack me without reason, we're not made of plastic. Anyway I thought both our comments would be removed quickly.

Reported for racism.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Falzo said:

That's fine. I'm standing behind my words.