Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kazila.com - Xen VPS Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kazila.com - Xen VPS Offers

kazilakazila Member
edited December 2015 in Offers

Kazila is a Xen VPS hosting provider that has been in operation since January 2008.

CPU           RAM         Storage         Transfer          Price
164MB3GB50GB$30/yr
1128MB5GB150GB$40/yr
41GB20GB1TB$7/mo

Read More: https://www.kazila.com/xen-vps-hosting.html

Dallas Test IP Address: 103.196.180.60

Dallas Looking Glass: http://103.196.180.60/

Network Page: https://www.kazila.com/network.html

TOS: https://www.kazila.com/tos.html

Comments

• Max $48/year.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Max $48/year.

Thanks, adjusted.

• they provide timely service,Kazila VPS pleasant work
    I use it has been running well

• @qq7119 said:
    they provide timely service,Kazila VPS pleasant work
    I use it has been running well

Thank you, happy to have you on board. :)

• Worst Xen VPS host. My sig says so. Bought and paid for by Kazila.

• kazilakazila Member
    edited December 2015

@xavier said:
    Worst Xen VPS host. My sig says so. Bought and paid for by Kazila.

Thanks for the free signature ad!

No such a signature promoting our service in such a manner exists. We've never stated we offer the "Best Xen VPS Hosting" but we do indeed provide a great and premium service. I think we should both leave the usage of the terms "best" and "worst" for actual customers.

• kazilakazila Member
    edited December 2015

@xavier said:

We are only trying to market our brand. We've been in business since 2008 and continue to provide a service until today. This was a private message that was sent to @William. William is very active on the forums and we are simply looking at getting our name out there by paying top posters to add our link into their signature. A disclosure that states they are not affiliated with Kazila can be added without any issue, although a signature link was never added by William. Would love to hear more about what you are trying to accomplish here.

• Just trying to buy cheaply buy link from person with reputation. False endorsement for money. Some laws in the US about that without disclosures. Shoppers should know how you operate before they buy.

• kazilakazila Member
    edited December 2015

@xavier said:
    Just trying to buy cheaply buy link from person with reputation. False endorsement for money. Some laws in the US about that without disclosures. Shoppers should know how you operate before they buy.

I'm curious, exactly what kind of disclosure is necessary? William never agreed to anything.

• Correctomundo, William wasn't interested, like others wouldn't be.

People use sigs here to push affiliates they make money from, endorsements of everything in their sig. Nobody sig posts brands they don't own / rep without some $$. If William sig posted and received affiliate money, it still should all be declared to viewers.

You went and hit him up because he is active and has respect of regulars. So it's deceptive and you know why you are bothering him about such.

Kazila seems to be in the US: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking

• kazilakazila Member
    edited December 2015

@xavier said:
    Correctomundo, William wasn't interested, like others wouldn't be.

People use sigs here to push affiliates they make money from, endorsements of everything in their sig. Nobody sig posts brands they don't own / rep without some $$. If William sig posted and received affiliate money, it still should all be declared to viewers.

You went and hit him up because he is active and has respect of regulars. So it's deceptive and you know why you are bothering him about such.

Kazila seems to be in the US: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking

There was nothing specific about @William reputation that I wanted to exploit in any way. The only reason I contacted him is because he is a top poster. True, he may be respected and very knowledgeable, but I've been open to paying any individual who regularly posts on LET to advertise my brand, regardless of their reputation. I even offered to pay William extra. If posters want to protect their reputation they are certainly allowed to do so by adding a disclosure. I don't have any problem with this. Between William and I, we never even got to that point. He never added our link into his signature and that's fine.

Ultimately, there is nothing illegitimate about our service or anything shady going on here. In fact, if you're interested I can get you setup free for 3 months on Xen Dallas VPS and you can see for yourself that we are not the "worst Xen VPS hosting company" as your signature currently implies. Just send me a PM. I understand that you might interpret things differently but we are not acting in a shady manner in regards to this and we're not making any false endorsements as you are stating. Our intentions are simply to are to drive traffic and promote our services.

Thanked by 1xavier
  • gnah all this wall of text, cba to read.

Was strange offer, though not more than that. Don't care about it either. I actually posted it because it was funny. No idea what company that is or what you want to figure from it. Though, if i see the implication here right: i don't give a shit if someone forbids me to publish PMs, you don't sign a privacy agreement if you PM me, if you need something like that send an email and req it :)

• kazilakazila Member
    edited December 2015

@William said:
    gnah all this wall of text, cba to read.

Was strange offer, though not more than that. Don't care about it either. I actually posted it because it was funny. No idea what company that is or what you want to figure from it. Though, if i see the implication here right: i don't give a shit if someone forbids me to publish PMs, you don't sign a privacy agreement if you PM me, if you need something like that send an email and req it :)

I had a few individuals reach out who were interested after you posted a screenshot of the PM. It isn't a huge matter of concern as the PM contains no private information. Although I'm still scratching my head as to why it was posted here as nothing came out of it other than a chuckle :)