Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ubuntu phones - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ubuntu phones

13»

Comments

• @curtisg said: @jarland ubuntu phone does look good, but now we need centos phones...

Why would you want a server phone?

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited January 2013

@JohnJohn said: I don't get it, what's so appealing about it?

Probably Linux love, to be frank I think it might have a fair market share -if not dominate at some point in the future-, I expect lots of people are going to like devices running Ubuntu without caring much of it's specs or company, like myself- an Ubuntu fan ;).

• @gubbyte said: Why would you want a server phone?

why wouldn't you?

• @curtisg said: Why would you want a server phone?

why not?

:D

If it was decently priced!

• I might be excited if it Slack doing it. It is not though so meh.

Honestly though we all know this kind of thing was bound to happen sooner or later. Next will be Centos then Gentoo and so on.......

• @AuroraZ said: I might be excited if it Slack doing it. It is not though so meh.

Honestly though we all know this kind of thing was bound to happen sooner or later. Next will be Centos then Gentoo and so on.......

No, it won't. None of those have the design and user-friendliness Ubuntu has.