Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for really cheap 1GB KVM monthly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for really cheap 1GB KVM monthly

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited December 2015 in Requests

Hi all, I'm looking for a CHEAP 1 GB KVM primarily for light development purposes. The most processing it would require is during cPanel installation. Other than that, I won't be using any sort of major CPU for any long period of time. Looking for something cheap because I only need it for a month at a time depending on how my development goes. It does not have to be extremely reliable in the sense that it doesn't have to have 99% uptime etc. It doesn't have to have 1GBIT connection either. 10GB of storage should be more than enough to work with (CENTOS, cPanel basically for testing - I hope). I will only be hosting test accounts so really no traffic other than me using VPS as well - hence why I need something cheap.

Kindly post your offers?

Thanks!

P.S I am already aware of Scaleway as a possible option - Need CENTOS / CloudLinux to be supported as a distro

Comments