Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for shared webhosting (Buyshared.net alternative) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for shared webhosting (Buyshared.net alternative)

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@cassa said:
    I've been talking with him, he only wants to clone and pull something

Oh, that's ok then. I was sure GIT was included by default, my mistake!

If the OP is still interested just drop me a PM/ticket ID and I'll handle it.

If not, best of luck on your search :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    taronyu - Are you wanting to run a repos or just needing to checkout?

I was pretty sure GIT was included by default. I can add it if it's just running a checkout or something, but I'm not sure a repos will work overly well.

The guys are reasonable in the statement. If we start letting people run everything under the sun we'll start having people trying to run znc and crap like that.

Francisco

As Cassa said, I only want to clone and pull to keep thing up-to-date with my repos.

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

You got PM. :)

• Hello
    Look here atlanticservers.com
    a have many hosting plan and ready for Laravel framework

@taronyu said:
    Since Buyshared.net just told me they won't have any more stock until next year I'm looking for an alternative.

Requirements:

• Directadmin or cPanel. (I prefer DA)
    • In or around The Netherlands
    • Supports .htaccess (and rewrite)
    • SSH access. (Need to use Composer)
    • Laravel support (Pretty much boils down to atleast PHP 5.6 and SSH access)
    • GIT support
    • Needs to be around for several years, I want something that is up today and is up a few years from now without having to move around.
    • Payments yearly or half yearly
    • Specs don't matter much, I'll start small and upgrade whenever necessary. Anyone good any good recommendations?
  • FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited December 2015

atlantic said: Hello Look here icantreadtherules.com a have many hosting plan and ready for Laravel framework

Read the fucking rules

• @Frecyboy said:
    Read the fucking rules

Flagged that one. Make sure you edit your quote or you'll advertise them!

• ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited December 2015

@taronyu Excluding cpanel/da (no control panel) and the language it's in; this one should fit: http://www.ukraine.com.ua/
    5 days free trial.

• I decided to try VestaCP on a RamNode VPS. Too bad I already moved 80% of my stuff when Francisco replied to this topic. They added git support (only clone/pull/checkout) so now it still fits my needs.

I'll try it soon and see if I want to move or stay on a RamNode vps. (This isn't exactly what I wanted but oh well)

Happy new year everybody! And thank you @Francisco ! Awesome support as always. :)

No problem.

Thanks for the interest in BuyShared :)

Happy new years.

Francisco

Thanked by 1taronyu
  • @Francisco said:
    No problem.

Thanks for the interest in BuyShared :)

Happy new years.

Francisco

Put some stock up plox

@joodle said:
    Put some stock up plox

Should have some in a couple hours in the US :) LU needs a shipment of nodes, not had a chance to finalize it while addressing an ongoing issue with litespeed on one node.

It seems the latest litespeed builds are hooped but using 5.0.7 seems to be stable.

Francisco

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • Francisco said: Should have some in a couple hours in the US

Yeah I don't really care where, just want a $5/y one :P

• taronyu said: Since Buyshared.net just told me they won't have any more stock until next year I'm looking for an alternative.

Please visit http://periwinkle.gq/

• @hweb said:

If you have an offer, post it here instead of linking.

Also why are you using a free domain?