Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEBNODE? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEBNODE?

2»

Comments

• What's going on here? Did I miss something? Why so many negative aura here or is it the truth? :o

• I suggest you to stop being jelaous about ignites' achievements. :D
    ps:Take it easy.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2015

Now for something completely different and just to do unexpected things at this very time:

I will be in 'spread the love' mode for the next 12 hours. Take it or leave it, just like at your local swinger club. Everyone is invited to join me.

Thanked by 2erkin jar
  • All right dr.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

jarland said: Yep.

If there's one thing I've learned it's that some things will work themselves out. The matter in question here, I'm quite confident that it will. We've all developed a sense for it, we may not be able to articulate it in a way that would stand in a courtroom, but our instincts have proven themselves many times.

I often find the providers that are talked about the least (minus recommendation threads), are typically the ones that have their stuff together. They either know how to not get involved in drama or how to properly resolve problems.

Thanked by 2FrankZ jar
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2015

@erkin said:
    All right dr.

Call me "Dr. Love" for the next hours. No harsh words. Just tenderness.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@Amitz said:
    Call me "Dr. Love" for the next hours. No harsh words. Just tenderness.

Probably not the most appropriate ladies man clip but all I could find lol

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @tehdan said:

Just stop its always you, have a good day.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Just stop its always you, have a good day.

• Xyy said: What's going on here? Did I miss something? Why so many negative aura here or is it the truth? :o

IgniteServers is probably not so bad but as @jarland said above, LETers do have instincts which seem to be good at times. Nevertheless it seems like @IgniteServers takes the bait every time. He would probably do well to just shrug it off rather than get into an argument that can't be won. In fact it might be better for him to follow the lead of the winners here.

Thanked by 1Xyy