Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for windows vps $1~$1.50 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for windows vps $1~$1.50

2»

Comments

• most of them g6 2x six core +2.66

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

lol @Radi

• good luck

• Dual xeon 5650 server from quadix with 64 gigs of ram and 60 additional IPs - $120. That can be enough for 60 vpses (each vps 1 gb of ram).
    but as you can see its $2 a month and you have to setup all by yourself.

$1 a month is not possible.
    $2 is possible if you do all by yourself.
    $3-4 if you buy from company.

Another try - ovh.ca
    Server - MG 256 - $435 a month
    256 IPs - $768 one time
    So total $768 (IPs) one time and $435 recurring for hardware able to run 250 vpses. This give 1.74 per vps recurring.

• $1.5 is possible.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom: offer us all $1.50 windows plans then please

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    $1.5 is possible.

Yes it is. But not efficient and doesn't worth it. Specs will be awful and no profit for the host.

But yes, it's something possible if the OP buy is own dedi + IP at a VLEP (Very Low End Provider) and like slow server and network/power outage.

Nothing is impossible in this world, but sometime, it's better to pass his way...

• NihimNihim Member
    edited December 2015

hell @TinyTunnel_Tom for $1.5 / month I will pick one up too just to play around. Don't need it but will be first time using remote windows and interested to see how a $1.5 windows vps performs...

• Sure if your taking 50 haha. Nah joking will have some cheap KVM plans soon just maxed a node with this guy waiting on a new delivery of ram

• LET group buy!, just offer 50

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@JoeMerit said:
    LET group buy!, just offer 50

Do you suggest a LET Costco? :P

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    just maxed a node with this guy waiting on a new delivery of ram

so you indeed put 50 windows VMs on 1 node.. mind sharing the node specs?

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    Do you suggest a LET Costco? :P

Groupon.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Wow this thread makes LET (LowEndTalk) seem more like BET (BrokeEndTalk) up that budget to get a reliable server to fit your needs man.

• look my signature, how ever seems out of your budget.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Wow this thread makes LET (LowEndTalk) seem more like BET (BrokeEndTalk) up that budget to get a reliable server to fit your needs man.

sir I'm in a broke-end-budget. please offer me a dedicated server at $5/month

• @lewissue said:
    sir I'm in a broke-end-budget. please offer me a dedicated server at $5/month

@MarkTurner had some Atom's that worked out at $5/mo... There's also the Kidechire from Online if/when it becomes available.

Your attempts at trolling are honestly quite shit.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @IThinkUFailed said:
    Your attempts at trolling are honestly quite shit.

@MarkTurner is it annually? if not, then tell me your offer

• Had a customer recently vacate a Dual X5650 with 64GB ram and 4x1TB disks. Server is paid for awaiting to upgrade this machine

• lewissue said: look my signature, how ever seems out of your budget.

how to use windows vps with nat? remote desktop will be redirected to another port?

• If you are serious on these $1,50 windows servers I'd like to sign up as well

• you can get 1.45$ per VPS. buy DS from http://quadix.co .
    choose 32 GB ram + 61 IP - windows 2008 = 88$.
    512 MB VPS. very low but you get 1.45$ windows VPS ^^

• exactly, like with ssh. i can even rdp into my own virtualbox windows vm on a windows server hypervisor(virtualbox). you need to alter the host's firewall and routing settings, which is somewhat easy with windows virtualbox and windows firewall.

not sure about linux's cli solutions.

dedicados said: how to use windows vps with nat? remote desktop will be redirected to another port?

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @dedicados said:

yes

• And again, VPEasy.com (VersaWeb) is offering 1GB KVM which can be installed Windows trial for exactly $18 USD per year, but you can get 25% off first year with coupon Holiday2015 :3

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • The best for this Windows VPS is to get a dedicated server and create as many VPSes you like :) $1 is absolutely nothing as the transaction fee is 50 60 cents ...

• @giang said:
    And again, VPEasy.com (VersaWeb) is offering 1GB KVM which can be installed Windows trial for exactly $18 USD per year, but you can get 25% off first year with coupon Holiday2015 :3

" Windows trial" ??? its ok?

• @asrafeden said:
    " Windows trial" ??? its ok?

I guess you have to bring your own license :D

Thanked by 1asrafeden
  • How many Windows VPS server you need ?