Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need SpeedyKVM storage VPS review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need SpeedyKVM storage VPS review

Hello,
I intend to buy SpeedyKVM storage VPS. Does anybody here use their service ? I need to know about uptime, IO speed.

Comments

• Used to have a regular VPS with them for 2-3months.
    Sadly dont have a benchmark, but performance and support was great. No downtime.

Thanked by 1chrisfe
  • Haven't used the storage line, but use the standard KVM line. Zero issues so far and performance is great. I'd be a little worried about I/O on the storage line considering it's RAID 5. Maybe @Incero or @ryanarp can give some idea of speeds to expect

Thanked by 2chrisfe MarkTurner
  • @mikeyur said:

Maybe @Incero or @ryanarp can give some idea of speeds to expect 50% coupons to mitigate any concerns ;-)

• @Falzo said:
    50% coupons to mitigate any concerns ;-)

Check if this one still works: http://buykvm.com/

Thanked by 2Falzo ryanarp
  • already did checked on this, but sadly already expired...

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2015

the coupone was expired about two months ago

• I have a regular VPS 1GB RAM speedyKVM, Uptime 100%, Performance, I/O is great.

Thanked by 2chrisfe bersy
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

50% Discount on Annual Plans with 72 Hour Money Back Guarantee. This is on home page of the site :) Now with a 72 hour refund guarantee on ANNUAL plans!

• @ryanarp: its not real 50% off if you're already offering the annual price on the first page. the only thing that counts are big deals by entering a promo code on checkout ;-)

(and if you'll have a closer look on the ordering page for the storage VPS, you can see that your prices are lower on monthly base than semi-anually, e.g. Storage 1: $8/$10/$6 - probably a mistake than?)

• Not a mistake, they often changing price whenever they want lol

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@Falzo said:
    ryanarp: its not real 50% off if you're already offering the annual price on the first page. the only thing that counts are big deals by entering a promo code on checkout ;-)

We no longer use coupon codes :) So what you see or what you can check out with is what you get.