Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much do you oversell with OpenVZ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much do you oversell with OpenVZ?

13»

Comments

• @lewissue said:

Migrated over meaning that GVH will be running on CC's network (and abusing it), doesn't mean that GVH is set for acquisition by CC. Pretty sure that CC doesn't need Nuggets' clients.

• lewissuelewissue Member
    edited December 2015

seems you joined LET in 2015? then you missed the largest lowendrama about GVH. let's come back to 2014 and watch it again

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/29739/gvh-is-trolling

"I look forward to actually implementing the slogan, "Customer satisfaction is our ethos". As a past customer of GreenValueHost, I never felt the ethos of customer satisfaction; that will be the absolute first problem that I will work on changing.

after more than 2 days, they said they don't have i.p..so funny.

at these days I'm a customer of GreenValueHost owning 100 of Yearly VPS.

• edited December 2015

@lewissue said:

Yeah, he "stepped down", but that doesn't mean he sold it to CC, when he says "our U.S service infrastructure in all U.S locations will be promptly migrated to the ColoCrossing network". It's just that they are using ColoCrossing. Until you give direct and clear evidence, I'm still calling for bulls*it.

I'm at work right now, can't be reading that long 17 pages of drama.

More like, HVH owns LET?

EDIT: Drama not good enough. I still like the confusing drama about that kid called @owen, and his "hosting company".

GVH - not enough of the lying and deception that I like

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited December 2015

You can't oversell OpenVZ.

On a serious note, LEB/LET is part of the VSNX family (CC spam ops, ip spoofing, ip hogging company, blah blah.)

• English, please.

• @mpkossen said:
    English, please.

wow, you deleting so fast

• If he would just delete the OP's account as quick... ;-)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@dotted It's been a repeat problem, over doing the rudeness. Tired of the complaints. Easier than a ban :P

There's joking around and then there's constantly telling people to fuck off with no real justification.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@lewissue said:
    more cheaper

you are 100000% chinese

• @jarland said:
    dotted It's been a repeat problem, over doing the rudeness. Tired of the complaints. Easier than a ban :P

There's joking around and then there's constantly telling people to fuck off with no real justification.

You are the biggest freaking... cutie ever ;)

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jarland said:
    dotted It's been a repeat problem, over doing the rudeness. Tired of the complaints. Easier than a ban :P

There is some justification to be fair. We all dislike him, his threads, his pointless trolling and questions and his assumptions that GVH own the world

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    There is some justification to be fair. We all dislike him, his threads, his pointless trolling and questions and his assumptions that GVH own the world

Just be a little more civil, that's all I ask :)

• @jarland said:
    Just be a little more civil, that's all I ask :)

I try. I do. That was civil compared to the first draft

Thanked by 1jar
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2015

Is it okay in future to say that somebody talks nothing but metabolic end product here?

• lewissue said: lololol

Please stop talking.

• @Amitz said:
    Is it okay in future to say that somebody talks nothing but metabolic end product here?

I guess that you try to refer sh*t in that sentence but the fact that metabolic end product is the organism itself. ;)

• @erkin said:

The traps of writing in a foreign language! ;-)
    Indeed, I simply referred to 'shit'.