Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Price Shopping
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Price Shopping

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep
edited December 2015 in Requests

Hi All,

As you all may know I run a small shared hosting / VPS / Dedicated business and I am looking to get a couple of quotes on some newish hardware.

Config #1

E3-1270V3 or Better
32GB of RAM or Better
1TB SSD or Better
/27 IPs

20TB of Bandwidth
cPanel VPS Licenses X 3
WHMCS Licenses X 1
Config #2

Dual E5
64GB of RAM or Better
1TB SSD or Better
/26 of IPs

20TB of Bandwidth
cPanel VPS Licenses X 3
WHMCS License X 1

Let me know if you guys can offer some pricing on these. I would prefer east coast US or Chicago, or Canada.

Comments

• @qps or reliablesite for east coast. OVH for Canada.

Thanked by 1qps
  • Have you checked around OVH?

Incero NY, it will be more pricey but it will be a nearly flawless service?

Datashack?

• I think delimiter has some E3s in Atlanta, not exactly sure which model they are though. @MarkTurner would know

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@Mun Biggest SSD OVH offers is 3 X 800GB SSD. I'd like a single 1TB SSD if I can find a provider with one.

• Whats your budget for system 1 and system 2?

• @agoldenberg said:
    Mun Biggest SSD OVH offers is 3 X 800GB SSD. I'd like a single 1TB SSD if I can find a provider with one.

ReliableSite allowed me to ship them a 1TB drive and charged about $15 to install it. They were very prompt through the entire thing. Although if the drive fails all reliability is on me. They charge about $55/mo for a 1TB SSD.

@markturner would love to be somewhere in the $100/mo area for config 1 and config 2 $200? Not sure if that's reasonable?

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited December 2015

@agoldenberg said:
    Mun Biggest SSD OVH offers is 3 X 800GB SSD. I'd like a single 1TB SSD if I can find a provider with one.

They are offering 4 x 800 GB Hard Raid & 2 x480 GB Soft Raid with 2016 model servers. Older models available for ordering have options of 3 x 300 GB Soft though. But since you want a single 1 TB SSD none of those options might be of any interest to you. However I hope you are easily able to find your desired configurations :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2015

Quadranet via @Quadranet_Adam

• agoldenberg said: @markturner would love to be somewhere in the $100/mo area for config 1 and config 2 $200? Not sure if that's reasonable?

Stripping it down:

cPanel VPS Licenses X 3
    WHMCS Licenses X 1

Thats say $50 in licenses there, so $50 for the server, I can't see that happening.

@MarkTurner licenses are in addition to the server and not included in the price.

• agoldenberg said: @MarkTurner licenses are in addition to the server and not included in the price.

Then why list them? What provider would prevent you from running those softwares on your server with your own purchased valid license?

@singsing I want to buy them in the same place. I don't want to log into 15 different places to pay bills.

• agoldenberg said: I don't want to log into 15 different places to pay bills.

important man with more important things to do

@jizzbuckets I don't think of myself that way, but I just want to keep things as consolidated as possible so I don't have to look all over the place to pay my bills.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

It's a 1 time $10 fee for receiving/installing the drive.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • @MrRadic said:
    It's a 1 time $10 fee for receiving/installing the drive.

Yep, that's correct. I didn't have the time to dig up the exact pricing. All I knew was it was reasonable and your team was incredibly prompt about fitting my drive. As well as giving me an update of it having even arrived. It was nice touch.

Thanks again.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks! We try hard on the support side of things.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • @agoldenberg you may visit HostiServer.com a lot of legit packages available.