Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSNine Linux VPS Sale [SG,NZ,ZA,NYC,CH]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSNine Linux VPS Sale [SG,NZ,ZA,NYC,CH]

vpsninevpsnine Member
edited December 2015 in Offers

VPSNINE is a virtualization company specializing in linux VPS Hosting. Offering high quality VPS's with professional support.

Currently offering 30% off with promo code LET1215 for the following locations: Singapore, Auckland New Zealand, Cape Town South Africa, New York City USA and Zurich Switzerland.

Host your Singapore VPS with us and enjoy the best possible reliability, speeds and peering in the Asian region. We host our services at Internap, one of the best connected data centeres in Singapore. Internap provides optimized routes to Southeast Asia, Australia and China and have preferred interconnection options with Equinix, Keppel Digihub, KDDI and GlobalSwitch.

For NYC we are located in the same data center building as Google New York.

Custom OpenVZ VPS from $7 with our 30% discount code LET1215
256MB RAM, 30GB Disk, 400GB Bandwidth, 1 Core
Order Now

For more details on our locations see https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php

Pay via Paypal, BitCoin, Skrill, Perfect Money, OKPay or Payza

14 Day Moneyback Guarantee
If your unhappy with our service for any reason at all within 14 days we'll refund your money! No questions asked. Just log a billing ticket requesting a refund with a breif reason just so we know what we did wrog.

TESTS:
See our location pages https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php

Contact us :
* E-mail address: [email protected]
* VPSNine Website Linux VPS

Comments

• VPSNine seems extremely similar to HostNine, knowing this is EIG what will you do if you get complaints from them?

• We have been running for 4 years already , if they have an issue they are of course welcome to discuss it with us.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @vpsnine said:
    We have been running for 4 years already , if they have an issue they are of course welcome to discuss it with us.

Cool, keep it up!

• Hello, any cheap yearly plans?

Thanked by 1yywudi
  • @dedicados said:
    Hello, any cheap yearly plans?

I think he's not strong enough to support an annual cheaper plan~

• Are you related to vps6.net?

I think your plans are very average....

• Solid provider, I'm with them since May 2013.

Always fast and professional replies on support tickets, with proper english grammar and polite. Uptime and speed have never been a problem, extremely happy with my HK, NZ & SA servers.

• edited December 2015

@natalya said:
    Are you related to vps6.net?

I think your plans are very average....

They are average, however they have unique locations like Singapore, Hong Kong, Switzerland, New Zealand and South Africa. I don't know of too many providers offering those locations. The price they are charging for those locations are some of the cheapest you will find.

• edited August 2016

This is my observation: I spent a wee while considering VPSnine, but something doesn't add up and it's put me off. Information on the website says the HQ is in Wellington NZ but if you look at the physical address given in google maps, it comes up as a medical centre - no sign of an office! I suppose Google Maps is out of date, or it could just be a registered address for receiving mail. Website shows the parent company is 'Sharenet Limited' (two directors from SA) and the HQ is in Wellington, but phone numbers all go through to US location - I suppose they provide support from there. The IP addresses for ping tests all timed out.

I'm not saying its dodgy necessarily, I'm simply pointing out the inconsistency of the transparency. I suppose some people don't care, but I like to know who I will be going into business with. I would be curious to know if this company really exists in NZ or is just a shell that operates from US? Nothing wrong with that, if that is the case (many businesses do just that) - it just makes me nervous when a company tries to provide services that don't appear to ring true or the info stated for a company doesn't add up.