Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have Proxmox pveperf and vzcpucheck scores for an Atom C2758?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have Proxmox pveperf and vzcpucheck scores for an Atom C2758?

Does anyone happen to have Proxmox running on an Atom C2758?

If so, can you share which version of Proxmox and what the scores you get for this CPU?

pveperf (the "CPU BOGOMIPS" value)

vzcpucheck (the "Power of the node:" value)

Thanks in advance to anyone who has it.

Comments

• PetaByetPetaByet Member
    edited December 2015

Why don't you check yourself?

• @PetaByet said:
    Why don't you check yourself?

If I had the hardware, don't you think I would have done this myself? I already searched before posting here.

Thanked by 24n0nx netomx
  • Granted, it is not an Atom, but I also guess vzcpucheck is no more in V4

root@pve:~# pveversion
    pve-manager/4.0-57/cc7c2b53 (running kernel: 4.2.2-1-pve)
    root@pve:~# vzcpucheck
    -su: vzcpucheck: command not found
    root@pve:~# pveperf
    CPU BOGOMIPS:      115208.04

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • @miTgiB said:
    Granted, it is not an Atom, but I also guess vzcpucheck is no more in V4

Gonna go out on a limb and guess it's because there's no OpenVZ in v4, they dumped OVZ for LXC.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • mikeyur said: Gonna go out on a limb and guess it's because there's no OpenVZ in v4, they dumped OVZ for LXC.

I was simply curious, Proxmox keeps a lot of things and renames others, since virsh is too complicated for them :(

• root@sd-abcdef:~# pveperf CPU BOGOMIPS: 38401.52 REGEX/SECOND: 371519 HD SIZE: 915.64 GB (/dev/mapper/system-root) BUFFERED READS: 71.20 MB/sec AVERAGE SEEK TIME: 17.78 ms FSYNCS/SECOND: 58.06 DNS EXT: 13.11 ms root@sd-abcdef:~# vzcpucheck Current CPU utilization: 2000 Power of the node: 960038 root@sd-abcdef:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep Atom model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2750 @ 2.40GHz root@sd-abcdef:~# pveversion pve-manager/3.4-6/102d4547 (running kernel: 2.6.32-39-pve) root@sd-abcdef:~#

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • @dgprasetya said:

@dgprasetya, thank you very much!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@geekalot said:
    dgprasetya, thank you very much!

It says c2750

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • @netomx said:
    It says c2750

@netomx, yes I know. In this case it was close enough for me to get an idea; I have already reviewed numerous CPU benchmarking sites comparing the C2750 to the C2758.

Obviously, if someone has the actual C2758 it would be the most accurate, but it might be a slim chance (and more LowEndAbuse before I get that answer).