Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostWithLinux Merger - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostWithLinux Merger

2»

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@tenpera said:
    Nobody is answering any ticket, probably dead..

With over 200 tickets back log we're going through them on a priority basis - you have a ticket ref?

Alexander

• @AlexanderM never mind, i will give it up, take care of others..

• AlexanderM said: Open a ticket >3AM Christmas day - you will get a one hour responce :)

Hah! Like that happened for me! Opened a ticket on a Sunday, didn't get a reply for like 6 hours!

• @karatekidmonkey 6 hours is not bad actually, mine is over 24 hours, still nobody is around..don't care anymore.

• @tenpera said:
    karatekidmonkey 6 hours is not bad actually, mine is over 24 hours, still nobody is around..don't care anymore.

He literally just said that there is over 200 tickets backlog for them to go through, til they get that done responses will probably be a little "slow".

Calm your shit before you jump on the THEY DON'T CARE bandwagon.

Thanked by 1rpollestad
  • @MrObvious did you eat your shit today? how was it?

• Pretty impressed by the client area migration done in 24 hours since the announcement.

• @tenpera said:

>

He asked you for a ticket ref. Did you provide it?

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

HostUS is a very good host from my experience, this can only mean good things for HWL clients :)

• As long as HostUS keeps my HWL HK VPS at the same place, I'll have no complaint.

• @AlexanderM @PremiumN
    Well, I provided a ticket, via PM and ticket system, no answer, my VPS remains down.

• isaraisara Member
    edited December 2015

Now my ticket was closed.
    And invoice doubled. It mains downtime worth more than normal time?
    Wow, it must be the most precious downtime in the world!
    エビフライトライアングル

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@isara said:
    Now my ticket was closed.
    And invoice doubled. It mains downtime worth more than normal time?
    Wow, it must be the most precious downtime in the world!
    エビフライトライアングル

I'm checking your account for you - the double invoice is obviously a mistake.

We only recently aquired HWL. Rome wasen't built in a night - I can't just magically make everything right. My first priority is getting everyone online.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @AlexanderM Thanks, I'm just eager to see my VPS online again.