Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[All gone] Expired domains with GApps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[All gone] Expired domains with GApps

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

ATHK said: The only way you can bypass this is if the domain was setup by a sole entity or without the help of a reseller, host etc

I never bought these domains, I found them... is that what you said?

Thanked by 1ATHK

@TrustedSSL I just need to check with @jarland if you are not from the guy who spams cheap SSLs.

@daman said:
    Send me please :)

10 users's OK?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@netomx said:
    TrustedSSL I just need to check with jarland if you are not from the guy who spams cheap SSLs.

Looks clear to me, so far :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Any short/good-named one with over 50 users?

@jarland said:
    Looks clear to me, so far :)

Thank you. @TrustedSSL PM sent

I have 2 more of 50 users, but they are .com.mx , anyone interested? renwwal is obviously more expensive than a normal .com

Thanked by 1TrustedSSL

@DalComp said:
    Any short/good-named one with over 50 users?

there were several good-named ones, but sadly just 2 left. I think they are too good that I want to make a raffle

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • @TheKiller said:
    Only his account was terminated. No one else complained about it. Must have done something wrong which caused this.

Wrong person for that domain in question.. Sorry!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • got any 50 left? if not whatever highest would be awesome :) Thanks!

• @netomx said:
    10 users's OK?

Yes. If you have one with more it would be great.

Hey @jarland , can you modifiy the title? I have none now

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@netomx said:
    Hey jarland , can you modifiy the title? I have none now

Done :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I'd like a 50 person account, I'm looking for one that has a short domain name, for faster typing of it when logging into sites and apps.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

TDougA said: I'd like a 50 person account, I'm looking for one that has a short domain name, for faster typing of it when logging into sites and apps.

netomx said: Hey @jarland , can you modifiy the title? I have none now

jarland said: Done :)

jarland said: jarland Member, Super Moderator, Provider, Popcorn Collector

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @netomx said:
    Hi. I have some expired domains you can use to have GApps. As the trial workaround is not working, you can use it for alias, just a company or whatever. I have from 10 to 200 users.

Anyone needing one? Please tell me how much, I have a lot of 50 and I will PM you the domain.
    Got any left, I'll take anything.

@CuzIAmHappy said:

Talk with @TheKiller

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • Llegue tarde a la fiesta / Arrived late to the party

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Hi folks, I am in possession of few apps from 10 to 1000 users, please let me know if anyone is interested.

Note: No domain push over, I assign apps account to your designated domain.

• edited December 2015

New member who already posted on my wall...

• @pangea said:
    Hi folks, I am in possession of few apps from 10 to 1000 users, please let me know if anyone is interested.

Note: No domain push over, I assign apps account to your designated domain.

Has a new loophole been discovered? I thought the only way to work with these apps accounts was to add your domain as an alias while keeping the originally registered domain active. How do you add someone's domain and remove yours?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Yeah, there is a guide about how to do it.

Short: Upgrade to 30-day trial, add 2nd domain and verify it. Then remove the old domain and cancel the trial. Done.

• I thought they fixed that glitch...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • (Ab)used it yesterday. Worked well. ;)

• @joereid: Google recently permitted the change of domain

• joereid said:

Has a new loophole been discovered? I thought the only way to work with these apps accounts was to add your domain as an alias while keeping the originally registered domain active. How do you add someone's domain and remove yours?

You can change the primary domain now. Secondary domains can only be added as domain aliases just like you said.

Thanked by 1shivoham
  • Abdussamad said: You can change the primary domain now. Secondary domains can only be added as domain aliases just like you said.

Thanks for the tips. I managed to transfer a expired domain with 2000 free gapps account to my new domain name.

• I'd trust igniteservers with my emails sooner than google.

• I somehow got stuck with this

An error occurred. See response” { “error”: { “errors”: [ { “domain”: “global”, “reason”: “invalid”, “message”: “Invalid Input” } ], “code”: 400, “message”: “Invalid Input” } }

Did anyone encounter the same problem while trying to switch primary and secondary domain?

• @netomx i need a 50 one if you still have.

thanks in advance.

• I can do with one, if still available.

This discussion has been closed.