Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nixcom down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nixcom down?

96mb96mb Member
edited August 2011 in General

My VPS with Nix Communications has been down since this morning, both their SolusVM CP and their website (Nixcom.ca) are not responding as well.

Is anyone having the same problem? Anyone aware of any problem happening to their DC at the moment?

Comments

• Tested the site and the WHCMS subdomain and no got no luck.

Their twitter page, on august 9 has the following update:
    Our main node had an issue. Working hard to restart all services. Everything should be up and running in a couple of minutes!

Also there was no ping response, guess they were running their site and SolusVM from their main node.

• 96mb96mb Member

They have been providing really good services until this month, so I really hope it is just a temporary issue.

• 96mb96mb Member

Issue resolved, I submit a ticket to Martin and it was replied in 2 minutes! My VPS is now back online and I am their happy customer once again :)

• They sent out an email, and have been doing so for a while now.

Perhaps you should check your email :)

• 96mb96mb Member

You mean this one?
    Hi,

This message is to inform you that NOD30 will be under maintenance for about 2 hours on August 14th.

Start time: 1:00am central 8/14/11

End time: 3:00am central 8/14/11

Estimated Outage/Downtime: 2 hours

This maintenance is made by our Datacenter and will be monitored really carefully by our team. We are sincerely sorry to inform you so late, we just had that message from Datacenter team.

Feel free to open a ticket for any concerns or questions, our team is there to help you.

Best regards,

Nix Communications

This was sent on Aug 14th, I was talking about the outage on Aug 12 :)