Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr Cyber Monday: $30 Free Credit for new accounts

You will get $30 Free Credit when sign up new accounts. Credit Expires DEC-1-2016.

Coupon code: VULTRMONDAY

This code is only valid 11-30-15!

Sign up new accounts, click here (aff link)

Thanked by 1Alajos

Comments

  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

    Better is https://www.vultr.com/freetrial/, but needs bank card for that. At least it did when I signed up in September.

  • AlajosAlajos Member
    edited November 2015

    @GM2015 said:
    Better is https://www.vultr.com/freetrial/, but needs bank card for that. At least it did when I signed up in September.

    I like it better because this $30 is valid for 1 year and not 2 months.

    Can I validate my account via a verified PayPal account?

  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

    you should be able to.

    i don't work for vultr. @davea does, but he doesn't reply to most vultr topics.

    Alajos said: Can I validate my account via verified PayPal account?

  • Still needs a card to sign up to this one I think?

  • alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited November 2015

    I sign up for it and top up paypal 7 months of vultr vps hosting

    Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • I have a Visa credit card with less than $2 balance but in other currency.

    I get this error when I'd like to "Link only" my credit card:

    _Unable to process your payment: This transaction was denied by the credit card issuer.
    Some common causes for this type of denial are:

    • Incorrect account information entered
    • Exceeds your credit limit
    • Too many charges or attempts within a given time frame
      For further clarification, please contact your credit card's issuer._
  • They've got some note in their note that they charge and refund you with $x so that they can charge you in the future. Check their faq, tos and such

    Alajos said: Unable to process your payment: This transaction was denied by the credit card issuer. Some common causes for this type of denial are: * Incorrect account information entered * Exceeds your credit limit * Too many charges or attempts within a given time frame For further clarification, please contact your credit card's issuer.

    Thanked by 1Alajos
  • Use paypal to topup will be a safer choice

  • Thanks, coupon code works

  • AlajosAlajos Member
    edited November 2015

    I found it:
    Do I pay anything for the free trial?
    No, the trial is absolutely free. We do verify your account with a small pre-authorization charge to your credit card ($2.50) but this will disappear from your statement within a short amount of time.
    Read more at: https://www.vultr.com/freetrial/

    I transferred $3 to this Visa card and it works like a charm.
    Is there any CyberMonday coupon for Linode or DigitalOcean?

  • Pah. Vultr.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    Eh. Vultr....

Sign In or Register to comment.