Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ASmallOrange.com Cyber Monday 75% OFF one-time - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ASmallOrange.com Cyber Monday 75% OFF one-time

2»

Comments

• Don't trust ASO with anything production. Trust me.

• @mavrick said:
    Don't trust ASO with anything production. Trust me.

why? i heard many negative comment EIG group but mostly from hostgator & arvixe

• i bought vps for two years :)
    For this price it can't be so bad as you all telling.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @Kodis said:
    i bought vps for two years :)
    For this price it can't be so bad as you all telling.

Please send the speed test

• thenetthenet Member
    edited November 2016

$1485 for 3 years 2x Xeon E5-2620 , 32 GB , 512 GB SSD in Raid-1 , 5 IP + cpanel + Softaculous

Is it good ?

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited November 2016

@zafouhar said:

@zafouhar said:

@WHT said:
    $75/year with free cpanel? thats $6.30 month. Do they own cpanel.net?

Not yet as far as I know but I am sure they have pretty good rates for internal cPanel licenses.

To update my comment. cPanel and EIG have the same investors as such EIG gets all their cPanel licenses for free from what i've learnt apparently.

I don't think this is true. cPanel is privately owned by Nick Koston. EIG is a publicly traded company - http://finance.yahoo.com/quote/EIGI?p=EIGI

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited November 2016

@OnApp_Terry said:

@zafouhar said:

@zafouhar said:

@WHT said:

Not yet as far as I know but I am sure they have pretty good rates for internal cPanel licenses.

To update my comment. cPanel and EIG have the same investors as such EIG gets all their cPanel licenses for free from what i've learnt apparently.

I don't think this is true. cPanel is privately owned by Nick Koston. EIG is a publicly traded company - http://finance.yahoo.com/quote/EIGI?p=EIGI

Yes that is what I thought aswell until someone corrected me recently and it kind of makes sense because otherwise I can't think of any way possible in offering $15/month physical dedicated servers in which the cPanel license is at $35/month usually and even if they had a discount i'm sure it wouldn't bring down the price to less than $15/month.

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited November 2016

@zafouhar said:

@OnApp_Terry said:

@zafouhar said:

@zafouhar said:

@WHT said:

Yes that is what I thought aswell until someone corrected me recently and it kind of makes sense because otherwise I can't think of any way possible in offering $15/month physical dedicated servers in which the cPanel license is at $35/month usually and even if they had a discount i'm sure it wouldn't bring down the price to less than $15/month.

If you're a cPanel partner (http://cpanel.com/partners/) licenses are quite a bit cheaper. EIG/ASO obviously have very good volume, so they're getting a good volume discount.

Seriously, if you're not already a cPanel partner and you're selling cPanel licenses, there's nothing stopping you. Every provider should do it.

• Great deal and impressive service, my greetings to the chat person who helped me!