Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyber Monday is Here - 50% OFF FOR LIFE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cyber Monday is Here - 50% OFF FOR LIFE!

VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Hi All,

Hope you had a great weekend. Cyber Monday is in full swing @ Virpus Networks. Use promo code cybermonday2015 for - 50% OFF FOR LIFE - on all our Pure SSD VPS and Windows VPS product lines to realize the prices below!

PURE SSD VPS :

---- Core 2 - Ram 512MB - SSD Disk 15GB - BW 1.5TB - $2.5/month

---- Core 4 - Ram 1GB - SSD Disk 30GB - BW 3TB - $3.5/month

---- Core 6 - Ram 2GB - SSD Disk 60GB - BW 4TB - $7/month

All services are XEN powered and instantly activated upon clearing our fraud tests (even our Bare Metal Cloud). Feel free to PM us with any questions. Thanks and happy shopping!

-Virpus Team

Comments

• i hear you has great servants

• if free still virshit

• MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited November 2015

but..its sunday.

Also you're technically breaking the offer rules, you posted one on the 24th (in the wrong category) :)

• @MrObvious said:
    but..its sunday.

Also you're technically breaking the offer rules, you posted one on the 24th (in the wrong category) :)

It's already Monday here.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

MrObvious said: you posted one on the 24th (in the wrong category)

I actually moved it out of the category, I disagreed with them that it was an offer post ;)

Thanked by 1Virpus
  • jarland said: I actually moved it out of the category, I disagreed with them that it was an offer post ;)

this is why we pay for lawyers, too many loopholes

Thanked by 1Virpus
  • @MrObvious said:
    but..its sunday.

It is Monday 8am on asia :D

Thanks

Thanked by 1Virpus
  • Hi what location is the VPS?

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

All VPS's are Seattle based. Can also provide Kansas City by special request.

Thanks!

@xaitmi said:
    Hi what location is the VPS?