Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AboveClouds - Auto-Scalable Cloud Hosting, Pure SSD, Custom Control Panel, Hourly Billing. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AboveClouds - Auto-Scalable Cloud Hosting, Pure SSD, Custom Control Panel, Hourly Billing.

2»

Comments

• This looks worth a punt, how does the BF offer work? Do I need to add credits and the pricing is held until l I spin up any instances? Just some clarification :)

• Yep, that's all it is :)

However, you're best to add the credits now and spin up an instance now, otherwise you'll be paying full wack (normal pricing).

@apidevlab said:
    This looks worth a punt, how does the BF offer work? Do I need to add credits and the pricing is held until l I spin up any instances? Just some clarification :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • API is done now by the way, feel free to register and open a ticket, I'll let you know further details in there.

@Junkless said:
    That should be enough for now. Additionally, reinstall and disk/bandwidth usage will be a welcome addition.

• ticket created.

• Hey,
    Just to let you know the promotional pricing has now expired, so the pricing above is no longer valid.

Although the API is now fully developed and ready for customers to use, I'll be writing documentation on this shortly - however in the meantime just submit a ticket and I'll deal with it on an individual basis.

@Junkless said:
    ticket created.

• Any smaller plans? I would like to test it out. Can't put any production sites here (reliability unknown), so the less I have to spend, the better.

Very interested in the auto scaling feature.

• Hi @Junkless,
    The above pricing is now invalid, £2.16 per month is now the minimum cost for the Micro Cloud plan, this equates to £0.003 per hour with the promotion code NewYear2016.

We've also recently introduced Snapshots into our already extensive feature list.

@Junkless said:
    Any smaller plans? I would like to test it out. Can't put any production sites here (reliability unknown), so the less I have to spend, the better.

Very interested in the auto scaling feature.