Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does one become a provider on here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How does one become a provider on here?

So my friend sells webhosting, and i work with him on it, believe it or not

How do we go about getting the provider status? We have a full website setup, customers, the full lot

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• It's easy, just...don't. :P

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • Oh please... Don't...

• Can we just ban this fool already, his attempts at shady practices and get rich quick schemes are annoying...

ATHK hit the nail on the head.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Many people were looking forward to your offers.

Pm the Admins/Mods.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Get a Domain, use a free template, get a Reseller account with a WHCMS license, apply here for offer.

• @Athk, This is for a friend lol. I didn't know what i did was ''Shady'' and ''Get rich quick'' M BAD

I only made this thread to help a friend get more sales and exposure :)

• @hello said:
    Athk, This is for a friend lol. I didn't know what i did was ''Shady'' and ''Get rich quick'' M BAD

I only made this thread to help a friend get more sales and

HE actually said that in another thread... I felt it appropriate to take the quote and put it here.

• Oh, ok then thats fair i guess

I just have a lot of questions is all :p

• How does one become a provider on here?

colocate with colocrossing? :D

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited November 2015

I'm sure he will accept fake data and allow spoofing!

Also, I'm sure they will be hosted on 1.3.3.7!

Thanked by 2doughmanes Four20
  • Hi,

You can just check the forum rules here: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines
    see what is says about posting offers, you need about 5 posts and to have been registered for14 days and then "you need to be manually approved in order to post offers in addition to complying with the above rules! Please contact an 'Administrator' or a 'Full Moderator' to request access."

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Surprised @nekki hasn't lost his shit yet ...

• You have to be a l33t haxxor who specializes in credit card fraud, bank fraud, and denial of service attacks, who begs for spoofing host providers, and uses 100% fraudulent information to sign up and who loves to chargeback, all that being said, I think you qualify.

• @ToggledNS said:
    You have to be a l33t haxxor who specializes in credit card fraud, bank fraud, and denial of service attacks, who begs for spoofing host providers, and uses 100% fraudulent information to sign up and who loves to chargeback, all that being said, I think you qualify.

I heard theres a spot for people like you

Anger management

Seriously, you need to stop lol
    1. I have multiple private spoofing providers
    2. Sorry, i don't card
    3. I rarely chargeback unless its fake or i haven't recieved the product

• hello said: Seriously, you need to stop lol 1. I have multiple private spoofing providers 2. Sorry, i don't card 3. I rarely chargeback unless its fake or i haven't recieved the product

1. Crime admission

2. Doubtful

3. Ripping off providers

Oh you're the perfect package.

hello said: I heard theres a spot for people like you

Anger management

I heard there's a spot for people like you also, it's called prison.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @ToggledNS said:

1. Lol the fuck? How is KNOWING providers that spoof a crime, the fuck?
    2. Ive done over 300 Transactions with this paypal, im pretty sure if i carded it would be lower
    3. I don't chargeback on providers, i meant on other things

IF you really think i do bh stuff then thats sad

• @hello said:
    IF you really think i do bh stuff then thats sad

You specifically asked for a provider that spoofs so that you could DDoS...

You even claim to have access to a booter... So uhh... I'd say blackhat in that it's illegal but I won't say you're blackhat because those types of people usually are a bit smarter.

• hello said: How is KNOWING providers that spoof a crime

Can't think of a legit use to allow it

• We are looking forward to accepting your servers in our hosting benchmarks?

• hello said: Lol the fuck? How is KNOWING providers that spoof a crime, the fuck?

Quote other thread: "YOU FUCK , i have my own servers for spoofing"

hello said: Ive done over 300 Transactions with this paypal, im pretty sure if i carded it would be lower

Cool, I've done over 10k with mine, point being?

hello said: IF you really think i do bh stuff then thats sad

You're too much of an idiot to do BH.

Thanked by 1Four20
  • 1.''. I have multiple private spoofing providers'' Can you read or? As in i know names
    2. You implied i card, If i carded my paypal wouldnt have that many transactions
    3. Then whats the point of flaming on my threads?

1. I can read, can you?

2. PayPal stops carding easily, we both know I meant different methods, but sure, play stupid.

3. You're asking to become a provider, yet engage in pretty much every shady activity you could think of.

• hellohello Member
    edited November 2015

@ToggledNS said:
    1. I can read, can you?

1. PayPal stops carding easily, we both know I meant different methods, but sure, play stupid.

2. You're asking to become a provider, yet engage in pretty much every shady activity you could think of.

1. Lol
    2. I don't do fraud, PERIOD
    3. Im asking for a friend, he can make his own account and conduct business
  • hello said: I don't do fraud, PERIOD

"Suspension Reason: Anonymous Registrations NOT allowed.

Please contact us as soon as possible to get your service reactivated.

EvoBurst Solutions - Registered in Australia ABN: 91 471 009 196"

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/69476/nice-got-my-vps-suspended-for-the-most-retarded-reason/p1

Oh, right, no fraud, eh?

• @ToggledNS said:
    Oh, right, no fraud, eh?

Nice meme

That's not the fraud im talking about, if using fake signup info is fraud then fuck me

Thanked by 1ToggledNS
  • vedranvedran Veteran
    edited November 2015

To be able to post offers you'll need to be approved as a provider first. Aside everything else, since you want to post "for a friend", you are technically not a provider.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2015

To the requests that I ban @hello (not all public), I'm just not gonna do it because he's new and different and you just want to see this place quiet and empty for your viewing pleasure.

Seriously, let some spice into your life every now and then :)

Thanked by 1Four20
  • @Vedran thank you for the response, i was posting the question for my friend :)
    @Jarland thank you as well, ill flag this thread for deletion :)

This discussion has been closed.