Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter - Dedicated, Storage, VPS, Resource Pool, Backup, Crazy 2x/4x deals - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter - Dedicated, Storage, VPS, Resource Pool, Backup, Crazy 2x/4x deals

13»

Comments

• @MarkTurner get double bandwidth if order annualy dual E5420?

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited December 2015

ramonwap said: @MarkTurner get double bandwidth if order annualy dual E5420?

No just the E5430

But you end up with a cheaper system - 2 months for free

• Still can't figure out how I can create a bucket on a different region instead of "default".
    I can't also, for some reason, make a file public without making the bucket public first.
    And still can't figure out how I can add more users on the ACL. (I am only using free version of s3browser) This is after talking to support.

• yowmamasita said: Still can't figure out how I can create a bucket on a different region instead of "default". I can't also, for some reason, make a file public without making the bucket public first. And still can't figure out how I can add more users on the ACL. (I am only using free version of s3browser) This is after talking to support.

You create your buckets in the default region.

The free version of s3browser is missing a lot of functionality.

• why do you have two different billing client portals? ccc.delimiter.com and clients.delimitervps.com. Would of been easier to have just one

• @MarkTuner How long will it take to provision Obj Storage? Its been 3 days now ;( and its still pending.. created a ticket a day back.. still no human eyes on it yet... can help?

• @MarkTuner coupon already dead I guess? This coupon cannot be applied to your order when I tried to order a resource pool, already got the ObjStorage one...guess money saved this time :)

• @upfreak said:
    MarkTuner How long will it take to provision Obj Storage? Its been 3 days now ;( and its still pending.. created a ticket a day back.. still no human eyes on it yet... can help?

Delimiter looks over orders during business days/hours so that would have started your wait yesterday (Monday)

• Ruriko said: why do you have two different billing client portals? ccc.delimiter.com and clients.delimitervps.com. Would of been easier to have just one

Migrating to Hostbill, WHMCS will start being phased out.

• upfreak said: @MarkTuner How long will it take to provision Obj Storage? Its been 3 days now ;( and its still pending.. created a ticket a day back.. still no human eyes on it yet... can help?

If you ordered it over the weekend, no-one would have looked at it until Monday, so assuming your order was accepted expect it today.

If you haven't received by COB today then ticket order management for a status.

• spammy said: @MarkTuner coupon already dead I guess? This coupon cannot be applied to your order when I tried to order a resource pool, already got the ObjStorage one...guess money saved this time :)

You can still get orders in today, they always allow one day slack.

If you're having issues ordering email [email protected]

• MarkTurner said: Migrating to Hostbill, WHMCS will start being phased out.

So what happens if I have accounts on both platforms?

• Ruriko said: So what happens if I have accounts on both platforms?

Nothing they'll get merged going forward.

• How long does dedi server take to setup? been waiting since the 1st dec

• https://cc.delimiter.com/cart/black-friday-2015/

Due to the extreme volume of orders over the Black Friday - Cyber Monday weekend, standard leadtimes do not apply.

If you ordered on 1st, no-one would have reviewed your order until the 2nd. I expect early next week for something ordered that late on.

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited December 2015

Is anyone even working in billing department? I submitted a ticket on the 30th Nov and stilll no answer. So I'm going to ask here... How much is it to get unmetered bandwidth on the E5420? (doesn't matter what port speed it is)

• Ruriko said: How much is it to get unmetered bandwidth on the E5420?

The only option would be unmetered gigabit, but thats going to be crazily expensive.

• zschallzzschallz Member
    edited December 2015

@MarkTurner

Any idea if there is a long backlog for provisioning? Couldn't resist the BL260c offer, so took the plunge a week ago. Tried emailing Steve to check in but didn't hear back.

I know I'm just being impatient, but excited to start tinkering. :) Been happy with my other Delimiter server thus far.

Edit: Doh... Just read Mark's reply above on Dec 3rd. Will wait and see what happens this week.

• zschallz said: Edit: Doh... Just read Mark's reply above on Dec 3rd. Will wait and see what happens this week.

I think the last backorders will be gone within 72 hours (Wednesday night)

Thanked by 1zschallz
  • @MarkTurner
    Great news. Thanks for the update!

• @MarkTurner Any idea when the rest of the backlog will be provisioned? Mine appears to be still pending.

Thanks!

• zschallz said: Any idea when the rest of the backlog will be provisioned? Mine appears to be still pending.

PM me your registered email and invoice #, I will check

Thanked by 1zschallz
  • @MarkTurner Done. Thanks for taking a look!