Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is moosevz dead?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is moosevz dead?

I went to order but everything on there site says file not found. Even contact us?

Comments

• So did a moose attack happen again?

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • @jmckeag12 said:
    So did a moose attack happen again?

Probably on "vacation" with goodhosting...

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • @ATHK said:

Super long vacation... right?

• @jmckeag12 said:
    Super long vacation... right?

The one where they don't come back.. Hopefully.

Thanked by 2NexHost k0nsl
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

@davidgestiondbi he said they're putting down their stock of mooze ovz offers+brand too.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • davidgestiondbi said: [snip] we will keep current customers. Only new orders will be closed. [snip]

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@ATHK said: The one where they don't come back.. Hopefully.

Why not?

======

@thharris

@DalComp said: [snip] we will keep current customers. Only new orders will be closed. [snip]

Exactly. We will discontinue this brand soon in favor of DeepNet Solutions.

However, a few stock is still available, but we have not update this website with the new order link yet.

Direct order link: https://www.clients.gestiondbi.com/index.php?/cart/moosevz-vps/

Regards, David

• I went to the link but it says nothing to display?

• me too... nothing to display

edited November 2015

@thharris @artman

The brand is officially "dead".

When I post the link we sold the last unit in the following hours. If you are interested into a Caribou or Moose package in USA, feel free to PM me, I will see what I can do ;)

• I was specifically hoping to get one in Montreal that's to bad. Thanks anyway

• Ole_JuulOle_Juul Member
    edited November 2015

So why did this "brand" bother to make an announcement with offers on LET the other day? And I see MooseVZ still listed on lowendstock.com (although with question marks). Seems a bit deceptive.

@Ole_Juul said:
    So why did this "brand" bother to make an announcement with offers on LET the other day? And I see MooseVZ still listed on lowendstock.com (although with question marks). Seems a bit deceptive.

To be honest, this division was not making enough money to cover the servers costs.

I found weird you see the MooseVZ package on lowenstock. The check mark are probably due to the Client Area link change.

The offer was the ultimate try to make some sells and get the brand known, which fail.

We will stick with DeepNet and make occasional deals to follow MooseVZ price.

If somebody want to discuss more of this, you can PM or Skype me.

Regards, David

• Hi David. It is not my intention to slander MooseVZ, in fact I found the offers interesting. No doubt it is difficult to make a go with these very low end offers. I get that, but was just a little put out that it disappeared so fast right after making offers here. I guess a last "ultimate try" makes sense though. :)

As for lowendstock listings. No, there is no check mark, but rather a question mark. Perhaps contact them and get the listing off entirely.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @ATHK said:

It's not a vacation anymore. It's been way to long - he probably got perminant residency in the place now.