Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESOLVED] Why has rockbelthost been banned?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[RESOLVED] Why has rockbelthost been banned?

borgqueenxborgqueenx Member
edited November 2015 in General

Well maybe one could say "not your business" but that wont be correct, since i am in business with them lol. Can an admin/moderator please tell me why user rockbelthost has been banned in the last hour? Im kinda nervous now.

Comments

• They seems to have committed identity fraud and are banned pending investigation in order to protect our members from fraudsters.

• @mpkossen said:
    They seems to have committed identity fraud and are banned pending investigation in order to protect our members from fraudsters.

Identity fraud, geez that sounds pretty bad. Well hopefully you guys can figure out exactly what's going on.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Identity fraud, geez that sounds pretty bad. Well hopefully you guys can figure out exactly what's going on.

You're one to talk...

• @mpkossen said:
    You're one to talk...

Considering I have nothing to worry about everything I have is verified I don't need to commit any identity fraud but yes ....... sucks for RockBelt.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Considering I have nothing to worry about everything I have is verified I don't need to commit any identity fraud but yes ....... sucks for RockBelt.

https://vpsboard.com/topic/8110-ignite-servers-bad-business-practices/

I would have personally opted to put my focus on different things at this point in time.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

@mpkossen said:
    I would have personally opted to put my focus on different things at this point in time.

Not really just a waiting process for my business to be an verified/LLC ..... smooth sailing for me, but id rather not argue with you, seems that people who have anything to say about admins here get banned pretty quickly so ......

Have a good day.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Not really just a waiting process for my business to be verified..... smooth sailing for me.

Right.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • Anxious to know what type of identity fraud they committed, financial, criminal, synthetic or what?

• It sucks when small hosts mess up, as it makes people less likely to give new providers a try.

Don't get me wrong providers like RamNode, OVH and online.net are great and I wouldn't think of using anyone else for a production server, but it's always fun to try out new hosts and offers.

• IgniteServers said: Not really just a waiting process for my business to be an verified/LLC

I guess you didn't realize it takes about 5 minutes to complete this task, add 15 minutes on hold to get your EIN from the IRS

• @IgniteServers said:
    Anxious to know what type of identity fraud they committed, financial, criminal, synthetic or what?

Why does that concern you? Your WHOIS is incorrect aswell... Falsified address on there... I suggest you fix that before commenting on any body else's business.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • IgniteServers said:

Not really just a waiting process for my business to be an verified/LLC ..... smooth sailing for me, but id rather not argue with you, seems that people who have anything to say about admins here get banned pretty quickly so ......

Have a good day.

Wow, that vpsboard thread. Looks like you guys have no idea what's going on. Could you please explain to me how your script blocks layer 4 attacks? :)

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • My address is not incorrect as explained on VPSBOARDS.

• @eastonch said:

Our beta protection is not meant to stop attacks its basically for ddos-deflating but we also offer DDoS Mitigation which is not on the server site.

• Does your business operate out of 2 S Salisbury ST, Raileigh, NC? If not, do you live there?

I'm guessing no is the answer to both of those questions. If that's the case then it is incorrect.

Thanked by 1Rob92
    edited November 2015

@IThinkUFailed said:
    I'm guessing no is the answer to both of those questions. If that's the case then it is incorrect.

That is where our business was being registered in the beginning. Then due to some personal issues I had to began moving to Texas. In which awaiting registration in Texas now. Technically until everything is switched over to Texas registration the NC address will remain.

Edit: The new business office will be in Arlington, TX

• IgniteServers - look into them before buying folks, postal address is apparently invalid...

• @IThinkUFailed said:

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/

Same address? I have no clue how US address formatting works but if so that's awesome he lives with the secretary of state!

Thanked by 2AshleyUk zafouhar
  • @IgniteServers said:
    Edit: The new business office will be in Arlington, TX

Doesn't matter. It's not correct. It needs to be your CURRENT address. Stop falsifying your details.

edited November 2015

We have already discussed this with the business registering my company in TX, the address we have shown now is actually valid until the day the registration is updated in TX.

If it was illegal I wouldn't have it showing or be putting my company in jeopardy.

• Bullshit host, offering packages to any cunt asking, these are danger signs folks.

• @mpkossen said:

@IgniteServers Didn't I tell you to update your whois and stuff with your REAL info for EVERYTHING?

• What's yer poison tonight?

Welcome to lowendtumblr.com!!

Nekki said:

Bullshit host, offering packages to any cunt asking, these are danger signs folks.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @GM2015 said:
    What's yer poison tonight?

Welcome to lowendtumblr.com!!

I've have a fuck load of Berliner Pilsner.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • so their whois might be incorrect? the identify of the whois? with all respect i have considered in the past filling in false information as well. if that puts me illigal then OK, not great, but EVERYONE ON THE WHOLE WEB can access your personal address/info. I dont want stalkers etc. the internet is full of trolls.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    IgniteServers Didn't I tell you to update your whois and stuff with your REAL info for EVERYTHING?

Funny thing is the information is all correct for the moment. Once the registration is updated in TX the whois will be updated. We already have the business office just pending the registration to be updated/completed.

• can we like....stay ontopic about rockbelthost? xD

Thanked by 2netomx doghouch
  • IgniteServers said: the address we have shown now is actually valid until the day the registration is updated in TX.

If your business is not based in that building specifically and you are not based in there yourself then that is incorrect. It's not valid.

• I like your sig.

IgniteServers said: IgniteServers Member without signature

If they ban ignite, then the topic will carry on. Charge back on rockbelthost.

borgqueenx said: can we like....stay ontopic about rockbelthost? xD

• @borgqueenx said:
    can we like....stay ontopic about rockbelthost? xD
    @borgqueenx said:
    can we like....stay ontopic about rockbelthost? xD

You're not my father, you can't tell me what to do

Thanked by 2netomx tr1cky
This discussion has been closed.