Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got an invoice from Avante.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just got an invoice from Avante.

John_RJohn_R Member
edited December 2012 in General

I just got an invoice from Avante.

Seriously?

Paid for 6 months of a VPS and got to use it for like 2 months.

FAIL.

Comments

• Welcome to the support desk of Avante.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited December 2012

• Oh my lord!

• @Jack lol, nothing like computational glitches on a holiday (or even if they didn't glitch, it's always fun to have to try to get ahold of support on a holiday for that purpose, especially for billing issues regardless of the company).

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
  • lol @ tags...

@Nexus said: lol @ tags...

well, you never know :p

• Did avante get their act together? Last time I read the thread, still seeing people replying with "Refund still hasn't been received/etc/etc"

I believe in second chances, and I think the community here does too... but.... I mean I just don't know what to believe about them anymore. Not saying I wouldn't buy from them, but I would have to second guess every thought..

@Jack said: @kbeezie ill reply today but no promises you'll be able to understand it.

haha

• @Jack said: @kbeezie ill reply today but no promises you'll be able to understand it.

Planning on giving them your own special blend of christmas cheers? :D

• @ChrisK OH Chris Krinkle Where are you??

• Invoices are automatically sent out, sorry..
    Please do not pay.

Thanks

• @chrisk: i will send you an invoice for the money you owe me once i get back from thailand.

No wait, this sounds like an amzing idea! everyone who hasnt got their refund please go paypal and inoice him.

• @cosmicgate said: an amzing idea! everyone who hasnt got their refund please go paypal and inoice him.

It would be amazing, if he had a PayPal account