Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need "Army" of small VPS or dedi with IP (1/2 GB ram= 1 IP) *windows* - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need "Army" of small VPS or dedi with IP (1/2 GB ram= 1 IP) *windows*

2»

Comments

• Black Friday Deals is coming. only few days. lets wait for good price ^^

• Yes please. I need more referrer spam in my analytics.

asrafeden said: Black Friday Deals is coming. only few days. lets wait for good price ^^

• @GM2015 said:
    Yes please. I need more referrer spam in my analytics.

I guess you're talking about "unwanted" spam crawlers and spam referrers (been getting a lot of those from copyrightclaims.org and snip.to). You can block them in your analytics or/and cloudflare if you want.

Traffic exchange sites are mainly used to get "human like" views ...

• Don't it take it personally. I just always have a laugh seeing referrer spam in analytics and bot traffic that trigger piwik. Fortunately, I don't receive too much, so it's still fun.

dotted said: I guess you're talking about "unwanted" spam crawlers and spam referrers (been getting a lot of those from copyrightclaims.org and snip.to). You can block them in your analytics or/and cloudflare if you want.

Traffic exchange sites are mainly used to get "human like" views ...

• @GM2015 said:

But traffic exchanges shouldn't visit your sites unless you are participating in one?

• Hm, no I'm not in any TEs. I don't get paid for bot traffic.

I just get hits with bots sometimes, I thought TEs are like jingling and dingiling and such.

DalComp said: But traffic exchanges shouldn't visit your sites unless you are participating in one?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

simonindia said: @Virmach can you offer something near to the OP request

@asrafeden @virmach is the only provider who can offer this crazy deal just work with him there is also another option but first we will see what @virmach is saying about this

We could definitely get pretty close to fulfilling OP's request if it did not unfortunately directly break our terms of service.

VirMach does not permit any Customer to use VirMach’s services for illegal activities. Customer agrees not to provide Customer Content, and VirMach will not intentionally provide to Customers any content, that:
    (h) traffic exchange / relay websites or services, including autosurf sites, TOR nodes, open public proxies, and topsites list;

Then as @rds100 mentioned, OP would be using the same type of resources, so for example, if he needs 3TB per VPS, he would need 300TB total and we just would not be able to handle that on such a large scale. The best thing OP could do is getting a few VPS from each provider that would allow him to do traffic exchange, but that would surely cost more. OP can't even get his own dedicated server because running all those will absolutely destroy the server.

Thanked by 2simonindia asrafeden
  • If I'm understanding what TE does correctly ... never mind.