Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps with backup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps with backup

dedidedi Member
edited December 2012 in General

hi!
I´m looking for cheap vps (about 15 USD / year) and 10-20 GB disk space and with backup (daily or weekly).

Comments

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited December 2012

Other specification?
    Like -Ram?
    Bandwidth?

@dedi said:backup (daily or weekly).

Tough !

• Can't you do the backups yourself with 3rd party software/services?

• go with buyvm and ask for free backup add, its 15 gb hdd and costs 15 usd/y

• I think most(all?) providers with Solus enable Quick Backup, you could then back up your files as needed.

• How about just buying another VPS or storage-only style VPS and mirroring files with rsync (that's what we do).

• @pubcrawler said: How about just buying another VPS or storage-only style VPS and mirroring files with rsync (that's what we do).

@dedi said: I´m looking for cheap vps (about 15 USD / year)

Tough budget. It's a bit short to be honest.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Damian said: I think most(all?) providers with Solus enable Quick Backup

We dont.
    A backup VPS with another provider in another datacenter (best) or same but offsite, preferably far, is a good way to do it.
    For example, when ppl at CVPS had their VPSes deleted, their backup was gone too.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Well our servers are backed up daily. Now depending on the specs you want we may be able to hit your price point