Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Drive Space - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Drive Space

2»

Comments

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited November 2015

@dedicados said:
    show us a proof.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

simonindia said: box.com (10GB FREE)

haha, if you bought Dell laptop in past, they did a special offer you do get 50GB for lifetime of account. It seems to nowadays only Microsoft offer 200GB for 2 years on some selected HP laptops.

• Get a drive. Avoid popular free storage services.

• @farsighter said:

Thanks Bro
    your method is working fine and it's awesome and thanks for the provide me very fast after i pay
    thanks again

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited November 2015

@Termin said:
    Thanks Bro your method is working fine and it's awesome and thanks for the provide me very fast after i pay thanks again

Happy to see your issue solved @Termin. Thanks for the beer :)

Guys I'm not selling anymore please don't make new requests. 3 people were enough for this.

• WE DONT CAREEEEEEEEE!!!

• anyone mounting google drive under linux? I'm curious

• @someSguy said:
    anyone mounting google drive under linux? I'm curious

gdriveFS works reasonably well for me. Using encfs on top of it is a little less stable though.

• I prefer Dropbox over everything since it offers 50.25GB space for free atm.

• I have 1 TB dropbox and 1TB Google drive.

for backup dropbox stills pretty damn slow, drive works good.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • So is there a real working way to do that? really wonder

• i am been using google drive, so far so good.

• @someSguy said:
    anyone mounting google drive under linux? I'm curious

Not mounting, but rclone works fantastically.

• That's a big secret like this one?

• I don't think it's worth bothering with that. Waste of time, especially from google.

Master_Bo said: That's a big secret like this one?

• @GM2015 said:
    I don't think it's worth bothering with that. Waste of time, especially from google.

Well, using Google Drive for real-life backups/whatever is a waste of time for me, as well.

• @Master_Bo said:
    That's a big secret like this one?

what there doing they are fixing map with us free, and they will give1tb for 1 year or 2 years only after that we get nothing but they have the map ( i know we can use map but

think about there mind ;)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Termin said:

where are you from?

• @Termin said:
    what there doing they are fixing map with us free, and they will give1tb for 1 year or 2 years only

Whatever. As I said, I don't care about unlimited or very high Google drive space, I don't trust the owner to keep there anything of value.

Anyway, I have well maintained long list of data storage services, so I know where to distribute less valuable data if I really need.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @Master_Bo said:
    Anyway, I have well maintained long list of data storage services, so I know where to distribute less valuable data if I really need.

Share with us :D

• i somehow got 100gb free when i activated a phone?

• @Termin said:
    Share with us :D

I should first ask the maintainer, who does huge work on checking services.

• @bashed said:
    i somehow got 100gb free when i activated a phone?

that's cool one it's for life time ? the phone might be Motorola

• I sell google drive unlimited capacity. Please respond if you have the need to use

• goolivergooliver Member
    edited December 2015

@quanlyvps said:
    I sell google drive unlimited capacity. Please respond if you have the need to use

what do you sell, for how much, what are conditions and why should we trust you?

Unfortunately the previous seller who got a vouch on this thread has stopped selling (or he's busy with his beers...) .

I'd buy from you if price is reasonable and if I can trust you

• @bashed said:
    i somehow got 100gb free when i activated a phone?

I got that with my HTC One M8 its valid for a year, however when I flash my phone with the default rom from HTC I got another year.. Not sure if I can continue doing that...

I suppose you could try with an emulator like GenyMotion

• @gooliver :

I sell Google account no storage limit. I allow customers to use to try before buying. And I think we should have one conversation, please send a message for me