Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best anti-fraud service? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the best anti-fraud service?

2»

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

The paid plans offer a WAF, and all their information about malicious IPs and such is shared across the entire service. Every time someone tries to attack one site that uses Cloudflare and Cloudflare detects it, that someone can be flagged for all other Cloudflare-using sites as well.

• @shovenose said: CloudFlare keeps spammers and hackers out.

Would you like to share your Sauce?

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited December 2012

@solarvm said: And blockscript keeps people just from not visiting your site, doesn't it?

I'm sure you can configure what to block and what not to.

But automatically assuming that anyone connecting through a non-residential IP to your site is there for fraud, is quite rude.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Seriously, I found that I have very few fraud orders across any site hosted on CloudFlare

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@solarvm said: No one cares indeed, but it's not fair for the developers. Doing hard work to provide those that need a billing system for a very cheap price. Plus you don't get support and you're not sure that it's secure. I'm sure there are versions out that steal people's credit cards and personal details.

If you can't pay for a $15 billing system it's a good idea to not use the nulled atleast.

If they can't pay for a $15 billing system, then they just shouldn't be in the hosting business at all. :P

Regards

• You know what would be cool to add on fraud verification? Snail mail .