Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS

nodejsdev1nodejsdev1 Member
edited November 2015 in Requests

Hello.

I'm looking for a VPS in Europe.

I'll use it to run my web scraper (I'm scraping some product data -like book ISBN's- from various websites to create an API for my upcoming app). I'll only scrape data from those sources and save it into my database, that's it.

I won't need so much bandwidth, 3-4 megabytes/sec (average) when I run my script.

I'm okay with 1-2 tb bandwidth/m

I need 1gb ram and minimum 1 cpu.

Budget : $10/m

Comments

• 10$ /mo ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2015

i can provide this vps located in Romania , the price will be 10$/quarter pm if you are interesed

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

I have Paris, France if that works for you.

• 2-3 megabyte per second is 6-7 TB per month its not to much lol

• nodejsdev1nodejsdev1 Member
    edited November 2015

@WHT said:
    2-3 megabyte per second is 6-7 TB per month its not to much lol

I've edited question details, won't run it 7/24 :)

Thanked by 1WHT
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

can do it in france location , 1GB Ram , 1xCPU , 50GB Disk , 1TB Bandwidth , 1GBPS Port

Price $5/month

Extra 1TB Bandwidth is $1/month

• handyhosthandyhost Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

1024 MB RAM, 2048 MB Burst RAM, 60 GB HDD, x02 CPU ,1000 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4

$7/month

1024 MB RAM, 512 MB Burst RAM, 200 GB HDD, x4 CPU, 3000 GB Bandwidth,2 IPv4

$8/month

You can purchase extra bandwidth for $1

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

https://ArubaCloud.com various EU locations

OVH VPS or OVH CloudVPS FR

Prometeus + Prometeus CloudVPS IT

Time4VPS LT, aff link

drServer SE

HostSailor NL/RO, aff link

http://YourServer.se SE/LT

http://Hukot.net CZ

ZXPlay DE

All of them are reliable enough.

PS

HostUS have just launched their first Europe location (UK).

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@nodejsdev1 said:
    Hello.

I'm looking for a VPS in Europe.

I'll use it to run my web scraper (I'm scraping some product data -like book ISBN's- from various websites to create an API for my upcoming app). I'll only scrape data from those sources and save it into my database, that's it.

I won't need so much bandwidth, 3-4 megabytes/sec (average) when I run my script.

I'm okay with 1-2 tb bandwidth/m

I need 1gb ram and minimum 1 cpu.

Budget : $10/m

Hello there,

If it isn't illegal, we currently have a discount for VPS services: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?gid=19

Code: EARLYBONUS - 30% off first month.

• Hey nodejsdev1 we have got this going on at the moment that might interest you.

Limited Time only Powerful Box is offering the follow KVM VPS only 8 are available!

Tiny Box
    1x2.66Ghz+ CPU
    1GB RAM
    50GB Disk Space
    1Gbps Guaranteed 100Mbps
    5000GB Monthly Traffic
    Easy Control Panel
    1 IPv4 address (more available)
    Promo code: letvpstiny
    £4.30 per month Linux
    £6.30 per month for Windows

https://www.powerfulbox.co.uk/vps-hosting.php

Servers are located in Paris, France and additional licenses, IP addresses etc are available. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

1GB KVM £5/m + DDoS protection + RAID-10 SSD.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@Zare said:
    1GB KVM £5/m + DDoS protection + RAID-10 SSD.

No Thanks go suspend some more people without informing them of the complaints.

Your Network is rubbish and has constant saturation.

jmckeag12 said: No Thanks go suspend some more people without informing them of the complaints.

Ill link the post you made if you want? Seems everyone agreed with us and said you were in the wrong. No need to slander us at every opportunity, very immature.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@Zare said:

If you say it's immature. informing people so they can make a decision. Link the Post I don't care. but all providers I have ever used have informed me of complaints and they have been resolved. Instead of suspending them outright without any warning.

Also your network has saturation and packetloss on a regular basis. if not several times per day. it's not good.

@nodejsdev1

Checkout Hostus they have some great options in the UK and seems to have better connectivity then that of @Zare

@jmckeag12 said:

I'm not going over the reasons again, you know why we suspended you, our ToS is very clear, you were torrenting copyrighted material, end of. Don't abuse peoples services and this sort of stuff won't happen.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@Zare said:

I was not abusing any service. someone else abused it. and you gave me no warning. As stated every provider in the Past I have used have forwarded complaints to me. and they are resolved as a result. Do you really want me to link every single IPv4 block I have and we can see that I don't abuse any service.

I even stated I'd want to use your service and buy 10U/10A @ £420m/o Including 100Mbps Unmetered. but the quality and the way you handle abuse has made me think otherwise. Don't fancy you null routing a entire range because of 1 person abusing it.

This is not just about that. it's also about the Network Quality. and that is also poor.

• cociu's offer is very good, I get a fast connection to most countries and the I/O is decent for database operations.

Zare is also decent if you need DDoS protection, and they have ironed out past connection issues in my experience.

Thanked by 1Zare