Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Reseller Cpanel/WHM SSD in EU that Ignores DMCA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Reseller Cpanel/WHM SSD in EU that Ignores DMCA

2»

Comments

• lazyt said: Well since I get tired of people sending me dmcas for my own copyrighted original works. I sometimes would like the same.

Well, that makes you the poster child for DMCA-ignored servers. Congrats!

• Bumping this thread because I'm still looking for a reseller account.

• What sort of content will you be hosting that may be subject to DMCA? We may be able to sort you with something in France out of OVH, depending on whether your content complies with our AUP, of course DMCA/Abuse reports which show a clear breach of our policies will not be ignored.

• @Francisco said:

Any possibility of a Canada location?

• JUNAIDJUNAID Member
    edited December 2015

@cociu is a good provider with low prices

And some peoples think if outside of "USA" means they ignore DMCA , or DMCA works only in USA..But it is completely wrong thinking.

You guys should know that DMCA is ignored or accepted is depend on the provider.

Even I saw few peoples ignores DMCA in USA too..and NL and UK providers who suspend on DMCA...So this issue actually depend on the provider you choose.

So you must ask your provider about this if they ignore DMCA or Not...

• @cociu message me man!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What a necro. A kitten has died.

The end must be nigh.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

@abusehost Really need to necro a thread from 2015? No need to answer!

This discussion has been closed.