Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reliablehostingservices is a very bad provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

reliablehostingservices is a very bad provider

First of all, I just went to their website to buy a VPS, without any notice , direct refund to me , and will delete my account , when I was submitted ticket, advice on how to use, their attitude is very negative , I advise those who want to buy he vps server services people , away from him ! I do not want people to become the second me.

Fuck , my good feelings are gone

Comments

• Okidokie!

• I do not want to say too much , do not want to waste time

bad bad bad~!!!

• superbaby said: bad bad bad~!!!

• superbabysuperbaby Member
    edited November 2015

@joodle said:

Yes , it's very bad, but you are kind , lol

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • I had a server with RHS for more than one year. Never had a problem.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2015

For me to refund someone and close their account immediately after order, they would need to be very suspicious. I suspect their reason is not far from that.

For example, obviously incorrect details and shady VPN IP, or a fraudrecord report from one or more reputable hosts reporting repeat and/or deliberate abuse.

I highly doubt someone over there was just like "You know what? I hate new clients. Screw them."

• Do you have a bad history on fraudrecord that might have made them issue a refund and delete your account? If you aren't sure and don't have access to find out I'd be happy to take a look for you.

I'm a current dedicated customer and always had nothing but nice responses from them.

• maxmind.........

• MaxMind. It always bugs customers.

• sdglhm said: MaxMind. It always bugs customers.

Obviously this user passed MaxMind or would never have been able to pay.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

EkaatyLinux said: I had a server with RHS for more than one year. Never had a problem.

My experience too.

• Used to have their $1 vps some times ago and it was good.

• nope, at times process go through w/o a hitch and order/account gets canceled right after. auto refunded, like they got nuthin better to do :)