Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A newsletter is coming! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A newsletter is coming!

124»

Comments

• thunderbird thinks this is junk mail :)

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

Looks like you dumped earlier the email part of let db than I expected. I got my lowendamazon email too.

• @jbiloh said:

Do you remember that I ranted about mails I got from your companies? Well, I got this newsletter on a e-mail address that I asked you to unsubscribe long ago (when my rant happened and you contacted me via PM).

Uhm. Atleast this newsletter had a unsubscription link.

• From one of their lists.

Hidden_Refuge said: Atleast this newsletter had a unsubscription link.

• @GM2015 said:
    From one of their lists.

To be honest I asked John to remove me from all of their lists back then. So I've no idea how exactly I ended up again with getting this...

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

The LEB/LET list is different from the VPS companies. The data is kept separately and managed separately.

If you have already unsubscribed from the mailing list for LEB/LET you will not be emailed again from LEB/LET.

• LeeLee Veteran

I have not really seen any great offers that I can't get at some other point in the year. Seems a lot more quiet than previous years.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Honestly, this was just stupid in general and should have been thought through more thoroughly.

Then to top it off, three of the four providers are CC affiliated being fucked in the ass by colocrossing.

You tried, you failed miserably, you created drama.... sounds like a good day for CC.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @Lee said:
    I have not really seen any great offers that I can't get at some other point in the year. Seems a lot more quiet than previous years.

Well... the $39 E3 with 32GB RAM sounded interesting... If it's monthly and not in Buffalo...

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I didn't get anything.. =(

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited November 2015

IThinkUFailed said: If it's monthly and not in Buffalo..

I can't see it being a non CC offer which is better than the other dedicated through ServerMania which is CC. I suspect it will be an HVH offer. But I am open to being wrong.

I have not bought a single thing this weekend, go me!

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    Well... the $39 E3 with 32GB RAM sounded interesting... If it's monthly and not in Buffalo...

It's monthly and not in Buffalo, but I'm not sure you're going to like it either. Besides, it may not even get featured as I'm still awaiting order links for that offer and without any order links we're not going to feature it.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

I didn't get any e-mail either.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

vfuse said: I didn't get any e-mail either.

Most spam filters look for the words "ColoCrossing" and automatically send it to junk mail.

Thanked by 2GM2015 Brad
  • @mpkossen said:
    It's monthly and not in Buffalo, but I'm not sure you're going to like it either. Besides, it may not even get featured as I'm still awaiting order links for that offer and without any order links we're not going to feature it.

Then I am interested. It's just Buffalo has dreadful speeds to most locations at this moment. I am quite interested now if you do feature it. Why wouldn't I like it? Is it with some shady company?

• Good idea. Let the newsletter be informative 9LE* news/interesting offers, security warnings etc) and not too frequent.

• IThinkUFailed said: Then I am interested.

To bad it's likely not going to be featured because the provider didn't provide order links, nor has it on their website, and they haven't responded to any messages for 48 hours. I just removed it from their post. It's the last one to go live today, so if they are extremely lucky we'll still be able to add it, but I doubt it.

• @mpkossen said:
    To bad it's likely not going to be featured because the provider didn't provide order links, nor has it on their website, and they haven't responded to any messages for 48 hours. I just removed it from their post. It's the last one to go live today, so if they are extremely lucky we'll still be able to add it, but I doubt it.

That's a shame if its not but there isn't much that you can do if they won't respond.

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    That's a shame if its not but there isn't much that you can do if they won't respond.

Plus I got a loaded schedule today, so no time to quickly fix things. Hopefully I'm home before the offer goes live and they have sent order links by then.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Well. MXroute blocked the newsletter.

Thanked by 24n0nx namhuy
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I think its a good idea in the sense that it hasn't been done before and acts as a gentle reminder for the none loyalists. If it offers good deals, better yet.

And even if all fails, I get so much crap in my inbox, one more newsletter is not going to end my world.

• Got it, glanced over it and un-subscribed, they use mailchimp so most email providers will mark it as valid.

• Aaaaaaaaaand the 2 dedicated offers?

Thats right Bufflao, NY CC and Paris with Online.net. Very f*cking special

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Mun said: Then to top it off, three of the four providers are CC affiliated being fucked in the ass by colocrossing.

why?!

• LeeLee Veteran

It surprises me that any of you are surprised that all the offers have CC somewhere amongst them.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • raindog308 said: Most spam filters look for the words "ColoCrossing" and automatically send it to junk mail.

Brand recognition is a real thing.

Thanked by 1GM2015