Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience of Intellyhost service after using 9 months
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience of Intellyhost service after using 9 months

I am using intellyhost service for last 9 months. I would like to share some points and some suggestion here to all.
The performance and up time of the server is satisfactory also the price is very reasonable. But I would like to suggest you that the SLA to resolve tickets should be maintained. Live chat support needs to be more professional.

Comments

• You did a review back in March 2014, where you were asked to go more in detail. Today, you post another one with even less detail.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @dailymc said:
    You did a review back in March 2014, where you were asked to go more in detail. Today, you post another one with even less detail.

The lack of activity on the account it smells like a paid or fake review from the owner.

Thanked by 1lucast
  • century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited November 2015

@ATHK said:
    The lack of activity on the account it smells like a paid or fake review from the owner.

>

rather bad idea, I must say, at times reviews end screwed up

• @century1stop said:

rather bad idea, I must say, at times reviews end screwed up

Your point? You read the first post right :D ha-ha.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited November 2015

you guys seem to remember everything, amazing :D @ATHK

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ATHK said:

Just right there on the line between "This is spam" and "This is a really generic review." I'm leaving it because removing it would be such a WHT thing to do ;)

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @jarland said:
    Just right there on the line between "This is spam" and "This is a really generic review." I'm leaving it because removing it would be such a WHT thing to do ;)

Hah, for sure it's a pretty shit review regardless.

On that note, has anyone besides OP used these guys before?

The website is horrible, full of grammar mistakes..

The Owner - Ritomoy Bandyopadhyay is from India (No issue there :) ) looks like he's been to college too.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

Wow, wherever you live, please kill all your maths teachers.

deyarka9 said: Can't see y'all see the spamz?

March 2014

I am using EU SSD VPS from Intellyhost for last 3 months and I want to share that the company is able to satisfy my expectation.

November 2015

I am using intellyhost service for last 9 months.

See you again in 2017 when you make a review about your 12 months experience.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @jarland said:

no any response to following comments... is it a human behavior for "sharing" experience or robot's?

I bet you know XD

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2015

ATHK said: is from India

As is the reviewer. Hmm. That's enough to justify an inquiry IMO.

@deyarka9 Please provide evidence that you are a customer of intellyhost.