Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do soyoustart.com calculate setup fee.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do soyoustart.com calculate setup fee.

If i choose "I would prefer to stagger my payments over the first 6 months at $14.00 /month". then i only use 3 months, how much i will need pay for setup fee?

Comments

• So, instead of posting in your old thread, you create a new one?!

• @qibinghua said:
    If i choose "I would prefer to stagger my payments over the first 6 months at $14.00 /month". then i only use 3 months, how much i will need pay for setup fee?

Listen to your heart. What does it tell you?

Thanked by 3Frecyboy arpanjot sc754
  • FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited November 2015

Amitz said: @qibinghua said: If i choose "I would prefer to stagger my payments over the first 6 months at $14.00 /month". then i only use 3 months, how much i will need pay for setup fee?

Listen to your heart. What does it tell you?

A little hint: It should say something like 3x14$

• You'd pay $14 per month for those 3 months, if you cancel after 3 months you don't need to pay any more of the setup fee, so you aren't required to pay the full 6 months worth.

• @WSCallum said:
    You'd pay $14 per month for those 3 months, if you cancel after 3 months you don't need to pay any more of the setup fee, so you aren't required to pay the full 6 months worth.

Thank you very much.

• @Frecyboy said:
    A little hint: It should say something like 3x14$

Tks too